3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21 07:24 pm

Rulers Question (XCOM 2)

No one will tell you by chance how they "work" in general?
At what stage do the games appear roughly? Are they given a turn after each soldier action before detection or only after? Are there separate tasks for killing them, or can they appear randomly on any mission?
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

Whether they are given a move after each action of the soldiers - YES (observation mode is also considered a move)
before detection or only after - AFTER
accidentally on any mission - ON ANY OF THE MISSIONS BEFORE YET YET! (will appear, but already wounded on the previous mission (missions)) one by one per mission, (i.e. until you hit one, the other will not appear)
screenshots:
Spoiler

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Iskander2015

Hera is in good health, Sectopod and Andromedon are resting.

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

saa0891
To the point !!! They have a full rest, + a turn after each action of one of the XCOM soldiers, + unique combat abilities !!! TIN!

I
Inrush 09.11.21

Heh, fun.) I'll wait for the third DLC and immediately start re-cleaning the Earth from alien invasion.

S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21

Iskander2015
And how many moves are given before they fall?

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

[ASASIN]
The thing is, they decide when it's time for them to dump !!! (rather, it depends on how much damage the ruler received on the current mission), but to be completely honest, they do very little damage to your fighters. In short, they only scare you with their XP! something like this! Level up before the first meeting (queen of vipers) with them! (magnetic weapons and armor to help you)

S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21

Iskander2015
I already armor 3 shooting gallery, plasma weapons, 3 soldiers with armor ghost and 3 with severe
play with mods, so thu s team, I have about 12 people
I think a problem with them special is not, but the missions ~ 40 no ruler so and did not meet

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

[ASASIN]
When the DLC is installed and you are loading into the current game, you are asked whether to use this DLC immediately or starting with a new game!
There is also a slider, if you use it, then how cool! But the story mission with the search for Valen is available only with a new game and that's it! I forgot! ABOUT mods for 12 people, here I don't know! I have a steam license without mods!

S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21

Iskander2015
That is, for any new game to start? Well,
eh ... I cut DLC in my save, because they offered

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

[ASASIN]
Maybe the mod is getting in the way! I say without this story mission with Valen, they appear (and by the way weapons too !!!) already in the current game (which you started even before the release of this DLC) - in order - 1. Viper, 2. Berserker, and 3 Archon
After the viper's jamming, access appears in the "Test Zone" to the "Cobra" armor, after the berserk to the RAGE armor, and after the Archon - the "Icarus" armor screenshots below:
Spoiler

a
andydron 09.11.21

At first, at first, a new weapon was planted on the plane found by the crashed plane. And already having weapons as a gift, Bosses began to appear. This is without a new game.

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

andydron
Well, that's right! and play without mods! YES?

a
andydron 09.11.21

Iskander2015
Why, I play with mods
Spoiler

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

andydron
Mod fashion strife, yours probably do not conflict with the game + DLC, with which I congratulate!

S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21

Iskander2015 I
started the game all over again, showed some crashed plane, investigated, grabbed loot, run around waiting for the rulers to appear, and how soon do they usually appear from the beginning of the game? After wipers / maks / mutons, etc.?

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

[ASASIN]
Mission to find Valen (storyline - after the plane), there will be the first (Viper Queen), and will pop up in other missions until you fail, then the next ruler (Berserker) will appear, you will knock him and then the last Archon King!

S
SimplyTheCat 09.11.21

Iskander2015
Does the armor also come in 1 copy?

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Iskander2015
By the way about mods. I have 30+ of them - and there are no problems with the dls at all. Xz what are you there for the problems.

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

[ASASIN]
Yes !, one unique armor is given after killing each ruler! (there are only 3 of them three copies per game - "Cobra", "RAGE", "Icarus" I left the screenshots there above) - and if a fighter is killed, then the armor worn on him is lost forever, also with a unique weapon too!

k
killerbot 09.11.21

[ASASIN] chitak
. Ugh