3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
astra30naft 09.11.21 07:24 pm

Icewolf glitch (Far Cry: Primal)

The theme is this. He started hunting this beast, got to the point when he needed to be killed. He them ... does not kill, the scale with health is not on the screen. I puffed up with him for more than an hour, I passed all the animals (Blood Fang, Scarred Bear - I forgot the name). In short, he does not take anything. What is this glitch? Who faced the thread? How do I fix it? What am I doing wrong?
25 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 09.11.21

Maybe there is still a special method of murder?)

a
astra30naft 09.11.21

Hirok
Yes, I watched the video - the guys passed, there is nothing like that. I pumped almost everything that could be and start anew - it’s hard. I think it's a game glitch or a bug (whatever they are), in short, some kind of failure, or I didn't go through some kind of mission. I just had Urki, I didn't focus on the plot, I was gaining the size of the tribe, I was looking for bracelets, set totems, broke masks, pumped the whole village, skills, weapons. Tin is just to start all over again, progress of 60% flies in n ..... du. I'm shocked.

H
Hirok 09.11.21

astra30naft
Tin, dude, really ...

V
VALERSON0502 09.11.21

-astra30naft-
There are no glitches on the license, and your incomprehensible offline activation is to blame. I have already played the game twice and have not experienced any problems. And you collect glitches and further.

V
VALERSON0502 09.11.21

-astra30naft-
... or I didn't go through some mission ...
The sequence of the tasks does not matter. If the mission is activated, then it is being completed, and I repeat: There are no glitches in the game (for a license, anyway).

R
Roman Pivovarov 09.11.21

VALERSON0502
A bit off topic, but offline activation is not complete nonsense and a divorce for suckers?

V
VALERSON0502 09.11.21

-Roman Pivovarov-
Several similar topics have already been created, but people still don’t understand where the “dog is buried”. They continue to insist that off_activation is cool. FLY-CHEAP !!! I know about the game firsthand. Already along and across it passed and for some reason I did not come across any glitches / bugs. Now I'm going through the "EXTREME" difficulty level.

a
astra30naft 09.11.21

VALERSON0502
Did you come here (in this thread) to scoff others, and praise yourself beloved? I I I I am - you head from the ground-toilet-ground rocket. People live within their means, and you keep buying CDs for two pieces. Activation has nothing to do with it at all, I'm in offa gamble.

V
VALERSON0502 09.11.21

-astra30naft-
Dear, I have not said a single offensive word to anyone. If you don’t know who to blame for evil, I’ll tell you. Address these questions to the one who threw this "off" to you. You have a glitch in the task, so no one here will correct this "rejection" by a wave of a "magic wand". You can fix some technical problem, not your left glitches.

PS And take advice: If you create a topic, then behave yourself with dignity in it, if only because you are the author of this topic. Of all the messages here, only yours of an offensive plan. You can close this topic as unnecessary ...

s
spinner28 09.11.21

Hirok
there is no special way there. just bring it down and that's it! reboot and everything will help I think ...

s
spinner28 09.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
I play offline activated version

H
Hirok 09.11.21

spinner28
Very useful info )
Keep us informed)

s
serbalabaew 09.11.21

the same crap, the license also went somewhere 60% scored on this glitch again I do not want to go through (I will go on) .PS for the future, you need to make a save before each mission.

a
astra30naft 09.11.21

serbalabaew
I also missed it, threw this wolf, I go on for now, I will try to return to it later, in any case, then it will be possible to transfer the save (if the problem is activation) if it does not work.

a
astra30naft 09.11.21

spinner28
does not help Bro, you need to start the hike first

p
perepm 09.11.21

VALERSON0502
Dude, this isn't about your purchased license. The game activated offline is no different from yours for 2k, because the same license keys are used, and you don't need to say crap if you don't understand the issue. This glitch has nothing to do with offline activation. I myself went through the game with offline activation and did not notice a single glitch.

P
Paul_SH 09.11.21

astra30naft
serbalabaew
There is an assumption that it was one of the trap triggers that Yubiki loves very much. These triggers are additional protection against modifying game files and using cheat codes: at certain game moments, a script is launched to check the checksum of a certain file (s).

In general, this could happen for two reasons:
- the original executable was replaced with a modified one (for example, for the Russification of the game);
- the trainer was used.

a
astra30naft 09.11.21

Paul_SH
Licensed Stimovskaya, I didn't change anything, I didn't install any executables, or any trainers. Activated off and gamble. In one place I went down with a hook and fell into the mountain by half a texture and got stuck, I had to move. There are a lot of glitches, animals jump to the height of a 5-storey building, no, no, and people too. Sometimes animals are spinning in place. In general, I go again (since I did not survive before this jamb with the wolf) until I unsubscribe by 43% later.

s
serbalabaew 09.11.21

OK

s
spinner28 09.11.21

Hirok whatever
you say!