3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 09.11.21 07:29 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt color scheme

How do you feel about the very bright colors of the game. It is clear that the developers wanted to use all modern technologies and developments. But I would like the Witcher 3 to be as gray, autumnal and rainy as The Witcher 1. The colors are just not naturally bright.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greencore 09.11.21

Disable sharpening in settings

N
Nikita237 09.11.21

Fildon
That's why I used sweetfx

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Fildon wrote:
But I would like The Witcher 3 to be as gray, autumnal and rainy as The Witcher 1. The colors are just not naturally bright.
ENB wagon and small cart, for every taste, including cold colors, it can also be customized.
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/searchresults/?quicksrc_name=SweetFX&quicksrc_auth=&quicksrc_game=952

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

alanrose
Commerce? What is this nonsense? You may not have read the books, because the developers wanted to recreate Toussaint as it is described in the books. As far as I understand, you have not been to southern countries? And if you did, you didn’t complain that it’s too sunny and bright?

_
_LiMoN_ 09.11.21

alanrose
You need to read books so that you don't carry such nonsense later.
And in the Witcher, IMHO, everything is perfect with the scale, the white garden is not too bright and juicy, average. Velen and the swamps are dull, gray and cloudy, as it should be. Novigrad is like a bright holiday, and Skellige is a cold wild region.

_
_LiMoN_ 09.11.21

alanrose
Who said that it should be gloomy? There is enough gloom in the swamps, in other places it should not be.

Spoiler

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

alanrose
It's a crime, your spam 3 messages at a time, this is firstly, and secondly, no one will adjust to you, you don't like the atmosphere, go by. From myself I will say that in the first part there is a gloomy atmosphere, only in connection with difficult times, for the most part, a war between non-humans and people, poverty in poor neighborhoods and swamps with boiling monsters, otherwise, in neighborhoods where there is no poverty, and the atmosphere is colorful and bright , in the second part, to walk in the forest at night, there is nothing bright and colorful, as in the third part, the White Garden is essentially at the time of flowering, that is, in the spring, and what kind of gloomy atmosphere can there be in the garden in spring? Velen is more than gloomy and not benevolent, Novigrad is universal, at night the bandits, especially in the poor quarters, in the basements, in short, it all comes down to the fact that you simply got drunk and invent something to find fault with.

s
spaimus 09.11.21

Fildon
agrees, too colorful, especially in clothes

J
Jc jensen 09.11.21

alanrose
As if the gloomy atmosphere depends on the scale, when I first arrived in Velen, I just did not understand how people live there and what for they just live in such horror