3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 09.11.21 07:29 pm

Will there be more paid mods for The Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Will there be more paid mods for The Witcher 3? Like Blood and Wine or Heart of Stone? And does it make sense to buy a season pass and a game for 1400 on the incentive, or will there be more summer discounts?
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Losto 09.11.21

There will be no more dlc. It's up to you to decide when to buy, but in the summer, the discounts will most likely be higher, no one will say for sure.

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.11.21

Paid mods are released by the gazebo to folich, you are mistaken with the topic.

d
david272 09.11.21

urban.kalabanovich Are the
above free ones?

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

david272
these are not mods, but add-ons

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Haha, there would be such "paid mods" for every game, maybe then gamers would finally have heaven on earth)))))))

P
Pro100 Andrew 09.11.21

david272
I think the discount will not be lower, because I have never seen the discount below (and 4 times the discount was already there).

A
Anomel Suna 09.11.21

Stribogg
While it looks like Hell ... Most developers now really sell paid mods to hamsters, ala Wasteland Workshop for the new Fallout

G
Geth Hunter 09.11.21

david272
There will be no more DLC for the witcher, only patches will be released. So the game will not be hammered with the release of blood and wine. By the end of the year, maybe GOTI will be released, it would be cool. I would take a set with all 4 decks of gwent

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Geth Hunter
I'm not less than KiV expecting vaguely promised additional content. Although, it may just be together with the addition ...

S
Stribogg 09.11.21

Den Good
yeah .. And to name the DLC for the Wild Hunt, each of which is much bigger and cooler than many games, um .. mods .. It's fun))))

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

No. Simply no.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 09.11.21

"Paid Mods". Now this expression will haunt me in my sleep. Brr

s
saa0891 09.11.21

david272 wrote:
Paid Mods
Something went wrong.

V
Vladimir Lubyanoy 09.11.21

Waiting for Blood and Wine

e
en3rgizer 09.11.21

it took me 19 hours to complete ancharted 4, and there in one paid mod 20: D

D
Dos9ra 09.11.21

Why did they minus a person ?! I think that it was already explained above that this is DLS (Downloadable content - DLC) and more, according to the developers, will not be. probably worth buying on skidons. (if you have money and you do not mind it, you can take it anyway).

F
Fildon 09.11.21

Something will happen, because the 4th part has to wait another 6 years.

S
SemyStall 09.11.21

Why can't you send a gift to the Witcher incentive? And what do you think: will the discount be higher at the summer sale or the same as now?