3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EVA 09.11.21 07:29 pm

Tricks, Tricks, Secrets in AS Mode (Unreal Tournament 2004)

86 Comments
Sort by:
_
_MIT_ 09.11.21

Olol: 3 Cool, no one has thought of this before. The only pity is that in most cases, with decent teams, the car is demolished long before that place.

.Darky. 09.11.21

And this trix will also help you hear the cute "Well, moron!", "Why got into the car !?" in case of unsuccessful execution of the trix.

d
druhanoff 09.11.21

Ok, now we will know that spiders should be scattered on the bridge itself, 10 meters further from the lens :)

P
PWR_Syzygy 09.11.21

Well, if you just go around the spiders

R
Ronn1e 09.11.21

... the car is demolished long before that place.

it's half of the trouble. But even worse, during this trix, in 9 out of 10 cases, the carrier will simply crash into something, or even get stuck, and then + 1 to the dark

M
Maldito 09.11.21

In general, if the shooter jumped out and links, and there are mines ahead, HP is not enough ...

.Darky. 09.11.21

2 times out of about 13 attempts it turned out. =)

G
Gamer2010 09.11.21

well, these are my thoughts ... and the real value or uselessness of this trix is ​​up to you.
waiting for criticism or approval.
I will criticize! At the end of the bridge, I always stand with Avril! I manage to aim 3 missiles, which is minus 600 hp. The enemy will not pass!
Who knows? what kind of apple floats on a submarine, at the AS-RobotFactory.
This submarine captain greets you! =) In general, only the operator of the ion gun sees this. I tried to shoot at it with ionica but there is no effect. ((Go for it!

.Darky. 09.11.21

Another minus - you can blow up very quickly and easily. If your arms are straight, of course.

P
PWR_Syzygy 09.11.21

and the one sitting behind the ion cannon hit a mine.

What?

.Darky. 09.11.21

As for the infantry, the correct link of the vehicle implies that the infantry will come running there to link. But on pg, many people usually do not care about the link, they start to fill up frags.

Siziji, have you decided to be a bit stuck? Well, think about it, called it ionic. And so it is clear what kind of gun we are talking about. Or is it not very clear to you?

P
PWR_Syzygy 09.11.21

Or is it not very clear to you? It is not clear to me what the triple has to do with it, in 99% of cases the car drives with one shooter, and even trying to hit the spider under the car from a point weapon is from the category of fantasy.
And these spiders are perfectly carried out with a deuce, tk. the car drives up the hill at an incline.

P
PWR_Syzygy 09.11.21

what kind of apple floats on a submarine, on AS-RobotFactory
This is not an apple, you have not drawn a man - he looks like a smesharika, waving his hand and foot.

P
PWR_Syzygy 09.11.21

Recently, several new trixes have been discovered that have never been used by anyone:

1. HolocorpRedux. The first lens. We climb the mountain to the right of the respawn, cross it, then jump onto the ramp and walk along it to the target. Further options are possible: we destroy the sentry, immediately jump to the rep to the attackers, jump to the lens or something else.
2. RobotFactory. The last object, AI generator. And from defers and from attackers, you can climb the pipes that go along the top. This will allow defenders to kill attackers with almost impunity, hiding at the very top (do not forget that we run to wet the generator with a rocket, link and minicom, which sharply reduces the ability to fill up those hiding behind the pipes. This will allow attackers to bypass the most dangerous place at the top and jump almost immediately generator - it all depends on your ability to Trixie might jump on three shields and destroy the generator on top.

Demos: http://narod.ru/disk/52415453001.5b256283976153b470aa87da0903c805/RobotFactory_Upwalk.demo4.html
http://narod.ru/disk /52415469001.da07f1aab37124a55787a6533d72258f/HolocorpRedux_Pandus.demo4.html

Also 4 more "smaller" trixes were discovered on RF. To be continued...

C
CHONG 09.11.21

LOL, These tricks are as old as the world !!

.Darky. 09.11.21

I propose to modernize Sizigi with the medal "Slope of the Year"!

As for the robo: shiziji, here you climbed the pipe. And for half a minute, or even more, he was shitting down the aisle with different weapons. They say those who will watch the demo are so stupid that they will not understand that you wanted to show that this is a place for shooting attackers, lol. =)
PS And the most effective trix was not shown in the same place. Sit down, two.

PPS And the main pathos, I did not immediately realize. This
one has never been used before.

R
Ronn1e 09.11.21

I didn't even watch the demos, I understood from the description)

P
Psychedel1c 09.11.21

all trix boyans are bearded

P
PWR_Syzygy 09.11.21

I propose to modernize Siziji with the medal "Slope of the Year".
You know, I used to think that there is no one worse than Dudley on the PG. It turned out that no - you are much worse. However, what to take from a minor ... who constantly whines that he is out of balance and he “doesn't want to play like that”?
Answer something, I'll read it and finish on this - I think we have already formed an opinion about each other.

all trix are boyany bearded. In my memory, no one used them, in fact, I wanted to say about it, I just did not formulate it very well. But now they will be known to a much larger circle of people, it will be possible to finally check or diversify the game.

ZY It would be better to go to the server, recently it has been completely empty.

.Darky. 09.11.21

Shiziji, problems? I, like the other 3, wanted to say (only in a more detailed form) that trixes are known and used, only rarely. Eve, by the way, seemed to be using Trix on Holo. Here is 100%. In general, Holo is her element. =)
You better answer, why stand in one place and wet the passage of different weapons for so long? In my opinion, the shorter the demo, the more effective.
But of course you can not answer, but as usual be offended or write a four-thread about hormones, call or something else, well, how you like. And yet - turn down the pathos.