3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Chepul 09.11.21 07:29 pm

Crashes right after starting the game (Doom (2016))

I can not understand what the problem is, I run doom black ikran and crashes after 3-10 seconds. how can this be fixed?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOST24 09.11.21

Maxim Chepul
There is nothing to download pirates

S
Smoke_Shooter 09.11.21

ALFA-2133
how did he download the pirate if there is a denuvo?)

M
Maxim Chepul 09.11.21

ALFA-2133
was purchased via steam

g
generalnikitos 09.11.21

Hello everyone. I have a PC
16 DDR4
i7 6700
GeForce 970 (4096)
Mother - MSI Z170 (setting game mode in BIOS and all other settings does not help).
When started from steam, it starts to load (a black screen appears, while the dispatcher shows the doom process) and again flies to the desktop (the doom process disappears).
Reinstallation (re-download from torrent) does not help. The latest driver is 365.19. There are no such problems with other games.
Through the "NVIDIA Control Panel" I removed the doom settings to a minimum - the result was 0. Help where to dig, or tell the application to look at the logs at startup at least.

s
smiley_alex 09.11.21

Reinstallation (re-download from torrent)? why torrent? Why downloaded from a torrent, and not from the Steam itself.

M
Mewel 09.11.21

Is the swap file enabled? Are there any crash errors? What OS has been installed for how long?

g
generalnikitos 09.11.21

the same problem. nothing helps
what are your pc characteristics?

A
Atom Cat 09.11.21

There may be problems with Visual C ++, try reinstalling from the off site. It's just that sometimes, on the incentive, the games were launched and immediately cut down, the reinstallation of the VC Redist components helped.

g
generalnikitos 09.11.21

smiley_alex
first set from steam, as it did not start, then from torrets.
Mewel the
swap file corresponds to the RAM, I tried to vary it. there are no errors, it just goes out. I looked for windows 10. in other branches, the DirectX update helped there. i don't

g
generalnikitos 09.11.21

thank you all, the problem was solved with 4 liters of "strong hunting"

l
levan91 09.11.21

and on what 16 GB, the paging file is needed? it's pointless

V
Victor Tsoi 09.11.21

generalnikitos
What did the computer fill them with?