3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Is one-shot normal? (Survarium)

People, here I am browsing the off forum of the game. I see a bunch of whining - "snipers cut, now they don't always take one shot" - and I'm in shock.
How? What do these people think? What, nafig, one-shot?

Show me a normal game in which an out-of-the-head hit kills one time?
Especially when you consider that the game has ways to increase armor (gear modification + onyxes).

As a result, I do not understand this whining at all.

Or am I behind the times, and now there is a new trend in games - snipers have to drag the bottom, and if they don’t drag - will we help?
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslain 09.11.21

Anything can happen. But I am enraged by something else, that sometimes one-shot shoots both in the leg and in the arm, so I don't see much point in discussing this. Damage there, hell knows how it is calculated. How many times has it happened that they killed me in the leg with a machine gun. And then they killed with one cartridge. It is strange that neither the leveled pants nor the boots helped to at least somehow reduce the damage. That's exactly why I stopped playing. They need to fix everything, and they come up with some kind of utter regimes. Of course, maybe this is just my problem.

L
Lagarium 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Because of people like you, the game was turned into an ordered piece of trash.
Ilya Rak wrote:
Show me a normal game in which a hit not to the head kills at once?
Battlefield 4 on hard.
Ilya Rak wrote:
Or am I behind the times, and now there is a new trend in games - the bottom-snipers have to drag, and if they don’t drag, we will help?
But here I agree with you, because kempedrists are like a cancerous tumor in games ... But this is not a reason to nerf everything and everyone. earlier, campervs in this game could be driven from the Pechenegs at their own distance .. But alas, he was nerfed ..

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

Lagarium You
speak. Kempedrists are the cancer of all games. Except for witchcraft, probably in which everything is exactly the opposite. With snipers, everyone runs like crazy, they are also able to kill, and with machine guns they are rats. Although he is probably a camper, in any case, a camper, regardless of the weapon.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Lagarium wrote:
Because of people like you, the game was turned into an ordered piece of trash.
bobo booty? Anoint it with healing.
The dnariks are not able to hit the head - so they whine that the snipers are not nerfed.

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
The point is not whether you are a donor or not, a donor is different or not. You need to do so that everyone is comfortable playing. Of course, they try to do it, but they obviously fail.

L
Lagarium 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Ilya Rak wrote: bobo booty? Anoint with zhiviv
Well, who would say .. You want to say that this topic was not written under a strong emotional outburst accompanied by no less strong heating of your stool?

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Lagarium of
course not. I play Stellaris. And the bottom-problems of the Survarium do not concern me.

L
Lagarium 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Well, if they don't concern you, why did you create this topic?

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 09.11.21

Ruslain
I would look at you in a real war. Only Heroes went into the attack in full growth, of whom few returned alive and well! So do not judge, you will not be judged!

x

And regarding the game, I have such a motto - do not like it - do not play, take care of your nerves, they will still come in handy for a real business!

s
snayper2013 09.11.21

Rainbow Six: Siege, in this game, hitting the head with absolutely any weapon in absolutely any operator kills immediately. And that's cool.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx wrote:
looked at you in a real war
The game is not a real war. And if you sit and do nothing, it's better not to play at all.

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
Let's compare games with real war right now. Quite a moron or something. I didn't write about that at all. He rubs me some kind of game. I wrote about comfortable conditions for both beginners and skill players, so that the level of entry into the game is the same for everyone. And you tell me about some kind of war, but after all, games are not a real war. Read carefully.

x

Ruslain
I carefully read what you wrote - you are angry that someone is playing because you do not like it, but do you set the rules?

x

Ruslain
Accept this fact of camping and accept, someone is a "Hero", and someone is a "Prudent" and methodically makes one-shots, I understand you, you are running like that - "Uraaa!" and all that, suddenly the bullet whistled and yeah ... And I brought the Second World War as an example!

x

Ruslain wrote:
Lagarium You
speak. Kempedrists are the cancer of all games. Except for witchcraft, probably in which everything is exactly the opposite. With snipers, everyone runs like crazy, they are also able to kill, and with machine guns they are rats. Although he is probably a camper, in any case, a camper, regardless of the weapon.
If you are smart enough, then you will get any camper, and if not, then all that remains is to fight in hysterics - what kind of bad camper are they!

x

Guys, I didn't notice something right away, is Survary paid now? It's just that I went into it for a long time, when it first appeared and then it was free. I ran for 2 days and realized that it didn't suit me.

K
Kay Ovald 09.11.21

One-shot is not normal.
One-shot kill is okay.

R
Ruslain 09.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx It's
not me who sets the rules, but I didn't say anything about it either.