3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 06.11.19 03:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Rime)

Your impressions
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.STR 06.11.19

The gameplay is good and spiritual, level design, liked the gameplay, just not bad. But the storytelling was not good, that's all the game in this regard is not hooked. 7/10, IMHO, of course.
PS. Optimization of the bakery is disgusting, with the first frame went the drawdown below 30 frames, and this despite the fact that бф1 on ultra in MP for 64 people below 50 are not sinking, had to take on the PS4 (Pro), but there are observed periodic drawdowns, although not as much and often as on the PC.

T
ToxaF1 06.11.19

Cool toy. The music sunk into the soul). Cute graphics, but the controls just the bottom.

S
Setesh 06.11.19

I do not understand how to play it - what, where, where? 5 minutes to run, not realized that the game requires the player removed, not my genre, games no goals - no game

N
Nemezis 06.11.19

RIME is not only correct the Witness, but the proper Tomb Raider! Very cool toy! Anyone who likes this game the gameplay is finding all sorts of keys, levers and secrets.

Sites wrote:
5 minutes to run, did not understand that the game requires the player
You really are not so much the game is described as :)

R
Rottan 06.11.19

Well, what can be spent. A game for primary school children, 7-8 years. Here they have to ask for impressions of the game.

S
Shurik4546 06.11.19

In Legend of Zelda looks like

N
Nemezis 06.11.19

Passed!

It was one hell of an adventure! Just hats off to the developers! The second Chapter at first seemed more straightforward and I thought the developers was only enough for initial location, but when I went underwater mission, and behind them - an incredible location with the constructs - wow!!! It's fucking real old!

In short, if you are tired of walking simulators, you want research and secret places -
RiME mast HEV! It's a real pleasure for the eyes and brain. At the moment this is the best indie game this year. I'm Sorry, Little Nightmares.

PS. IGN and Gamespot gave the game by 6 points... Just fucked up. Zhurnashlyuhi already completely lost the conscience.

S
SheDDing 06.11.19

Passed:)
Very emotional game with great music.

S
SuperMario 06.11.19

The game is excellent. Passed in one go :)

l
lodinv 06.11.19

The game is terrible. Camera out of control!

l
lodinv 06.11.19

Save do it yourself is impossible. If released, nothing will remain! Legitimate question - what the developers have filled the game unlimited modismos? Maybe because they are unable to fill the plot? My personal verdict - not worth buying, if you are a fan of bdsm. For the latter category the game is not just great, but brilliant. For the rest is quite passable, but the bad feeling from the attitude of the developers to the players left.

k
kasya0906 06.11.19

SUPER !!!!!!!!!. Went 2 times .First-learn the mechanics of the game.The second-hidden object . I have to say not everyone found.

L
LIAKOCTP 06.11.19

Awesome game.
But there is only one minus in my opinion - the plot. At first, nothing portends, well, a mystery, well, boy, got to the island, issues. And all like anything, and here such a surprise ending: everyone died. Whether it is all nonsense about his granddaddy who died in the storm grandson/son/... that the boy and the island was all the same, but then still gloomier because it turns out he climbed to the tower, having overcome so many obstacles just to jump off it and kill himself. Shorter and like a child's toy and at the same time children is not intended.

K
KonradK 06.11.19

The game is just great! I think it is one of the best games!

K
Key Ovald 06.11.19

Nice egalka and climbing frame on the walls with puzzle elements in a slightly absurd, minimalist graphic style (like The Witness or ABZU). However, even so quite often will be very beautiful.
A touching good story, interesting locations, not too difficult puzzles.
Terrible optimization, some bugs, ugly system saves without the ability to return to some places because of what collective accomplishments turn into flour spoils the impression of a good game. Well, I wish that kid was more bright.
6,5/10