3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Galuzinskiy 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Problem getting some achievements in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4)

I play Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on PC. Completed 100% of this game, and time has come to getting achievements. I got 42 out of 50 achievements, but the problem in getting some achievements still remained, for example, I can't get S rank for completing the mission "ROAR OF THE TENTHEAD" and there are still a couple of missions.

I go through the above mission almost perfectly, but still the result of the battle is rank A. Who has a similar problem or how to solve it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
THOMAS ANDERSON 09.11.21

Galuzinskiy write how many stars you get in these missions. the same was zapara then used a round ball and twisted it over the keys. well, I used the trainer not to die

A
ALESHIN98 09.11.21

guys please tell me where you can download dlc Gaara ???

I
Igor Bolkhovskoy 09.11.21

Galuzinskiy

N
Ninth_Satan 09.11.21

I went through all the missions with my straight hands without trainers on S, I replayed some missions 4-5 times, and so generally easy. And most importantly, when you yourself get S without coaches, your soul rejoices.

v
vova191 09.11.21

Galuzinskiy,
the main thing is that you have almost all stars (like you can only not do 2), and health so that you have more than 90%, and you will earn S rank)

n
nah.nad 09.11.21

in fact, it is not necessary to earn stars. it all depends only on the number of health. the maximum you can miss 7 hits. the most difficult is "the wind is raging, the storm is coming" where Sasuke's Susano vs Madara's Susano. And so I knocked out platinum.