3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
no gamer 09.11.21 07:33 pm

how to activate modifiers (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Inventory has accumulated modifications of equipment and weapons, but how to use them. but it turns out besides the attachments for the weapon, I do not use the rest of the improvers. can anyone realties throw off screenshots. thank you in advance.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 09.11.21

no gamer
They are used in the same way as on weapons, only items with cells will appear at level 30.

L
Lubber 09.11.21

Inspektor_73
items with slots will appear at level 30
This is incorrect. Spawns up to level 30. At least in purple (and they appear on the 19th), you can already insert modifications.
Regarding the essence of the question:
Mods are not inserted into any clothing, but only in which there are cells. On the inventory screen, slots on clothing items are shown in the same way as on weapons: dark rectangles at the bottom of the item icon. If there is a cell in the item, then you can insert the modification in the same way as in the weapon: press the "modification" button on the screen (on the computer - the fast key F), then select the modification and double-click on it - a square will appear in the upper left corner of the modification icon with the serial number of the occupied cell. On the icon of a garment with an inserted modification, a dark rectangle will be filled with a color that reflects the quality of the modification).

S
Sallar 09.11.21

I will add that items can be recalibrated and replaced by a stat defined on a modification cell, for example, armor => for a hole. In good clothes, for example, a yellow mask, armor can be cut into the hole one more at a time, there will be 2 cells.