3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
askimus 09.11.21 07:33 pm

What are your impressions of the trailer for the movie "Assassin's Creed"?

So the trailer came out. We share our impressions. For me, this is very, very good, the atmosphere of the games seems to be preserved.
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holly jolly 09.11.21

No matter how normal, it's gloomy enough and these tattoos on the faces of the assassins look cool, but Kanye West did not go under the assassins. Overall, it seems to me that the film will be better than the last two games about assassins in terms of storyline.

S
Sakvo 09.11.21

I don’t know about you, but I want the film to be a success. For after part 2 (brotherhood and revelation inclusive), my interest in this series disappeared completely, further games somehow did not hook (the conveyor cannot hook). But the series is quite interesting. I liked the trailer, Fasbender is like the norms of an assassin, they missed the music, but oh well, who does not happen to))

w
we get what we deserve 09.11.21

Average, very reminiscent of the game (already happy with the observance of the storyline canons of the AU). Hope the movie doesn't let you down.

t
timurovec 09.11.21

The track is the only sensible one of the not very sensible West - in the subject. Trailer according to the canons of the series. Music plus mood videos are close to this:
Spoiler