3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 09.11.21 07:33 pm

Game won't start, no error windows (Far Cry 4)

I rocked a pirate. I installed several repacks, they all work. But when I click on the shortcut, the game seems to start. A picture appears in the middle of the screen with the inscription "Far Cry 4" (well, you understand, I hope) and after a second it just crashes and closes. No errors, no black screens, endless downloads. The game just closes at startup. The process does not hang in the Task Manager. Is it all bad or can I start it somehow?
22 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdanu4 09.11.21

installation of all add. components (directX, Vredasta, etc.), run as administrator, Windows must be 64 bit, install another crack.

O
Orogon 09.11.21

zdanu4
Various cracks, Windows Win7 64 bit. All directives and similar garbage are worth

A
Alex75rus 09.11.21

Try to run from the roots

O
Orogon 09.11.21

Alex75rus
Didn't help

O
Orogon 09.11.21

And, yes, I don’t know whether it’s important or not, but I have 4 nuclear percent

o
olegik55 09.11.21

Orogon write your computer config in more detail. What repack do you currently have.

O
Orogon 09.11.21

olegik55
Intel Core i5 3210M
Radeon HD7670M 2gb
6gb RAM
Win7 x64
A repack from Freedom

o
olegik55 09.11.21

Orogon, in general, you have 2 nuclear percent, try using the fix at this link http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_-_zapusk_fiksa_dlya_dvuhyadernih_protsessorov_i_igri_odnim_yarlikom-84226/ Run the fix as administrator. Good luck.

O
Orogon 09.11.21

olegik55
Nope, nothing, everything is the same. The injector starts up, a window appears with the inscription Far Cry 4 and immediately crashes

O
Orogon 09.11.21

olegik55
Oh yes, especially if you run the batch file through the admin, it gives an error "Can't find Extreme. Check if the name is correct and try again". If you just start it, then the injector starts itself from the admin

o
olegik55 09.11.21

Orogon you run the fix, what error does it give?

O
Orogon 09.11.21

olegik55
Throw a screen at startup from the admin?

O
Orogon 09.11.21

olegik55
Here, I launched a batch file from the admin

O
Orogon 09.11.21

Also, if I run the injector separately, without a batch file, through the admin, and then the game through the admin (for everyone), everything is the same. This picture appears and the process ends immediately

o
olegik55 09.11.21

Orogon is clear, try this updated fix also http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_extreme_injector_v3_3-86777/. Run as administrator. After that, write down what and how.

O
Orogon 09.11.21

olegik55
Here http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_-_zapusk_fiksa_dlya_dvuhyadernih_protsessorov_i_igri_odnim_yarlikom-84226/ fix of the same version (3.3) as the link you gave.
So nothing has changed

o
olegik55 09.11.21

Orogon is clear, it means there is only the bottom, the replacement of the processor, as far as I understand, is not suitable for the injector, or rather the source file does not correspond simply, that is why no reaction occurs. I think this is understandable or not?

O
Orogon 09.11.21

olegik55
I understood what you mean. They also say that it may not start due to DirectX. I have a laptop. Maybe the game just sees the second video and, therefore, DirectX11?

A
Alex Sh. 09.11.21

Bro, try: "run as administrator", you can also do it not through a shortcut, but in a folder.
Or delete everything and download again.

O
Orogon 09.11.21

Alex Sh.
I did so. I already just started to download it all over again