3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mountain 09.11.21 07:33 pm

No faction can fully capture the world map (Total War: Warhammer)

Total War: Warhammer's only bad idea is the fact that no faction can completely take over the world map. Dwarves and orcs are only able to conquer each other's provinces, while the Empire and vampires divide another piece of territory. If, say, the gnomes occupy a vampire settlement, then they are given a choice: to destroy it or rob it. In both cases, subsequent colonization is impossible. Therefore, it is not interesting to replay Total War: Warhammer for the same faction: the events in the campaign will develop approximately in the same way as the first time.
p, s, I am of course very saddened by this fact, and also by the fact that there will be only 4 people in the game ... your opinion friends
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 09.11.21

It's hard to judge yet, you need to wait for the exit and play

K
KILLJ0YS 09.11.21

Mountain has
4 days to endure and there is already to look at what kind of fruit they have turned out, I really hope that optimization is not like with Rome)

M
Mountain 09.11.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
optimization is said to be good

D
Dmitry Tamay 09.11.21

Mountain
With the release of the game, the mod should immediately appear on the removal of this restriction

T
Tom Semerkova 09.11.21

Mountain
In some century, this can be considered a plus, but chaos has no cities at all.

M
Mountain 09.11.21

Tom Semerkova
well, given the fact that the troops of chaos do not have a scale of fatigue and fear))

M
Mountain 09.11.21

Dmitry Tamay,
where does the infa come from?

D
Dmitry Tamay 09.11.21

Mountain
Read somewhere recently

T
Tom Semerkova 09.11.21

Mountain
Cheaters faction

D
Dmitry Tamay 09.11.21

Mountain
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/total_war_warhammer/total_war_warhammer_budet_podderzhivat_mody_na_starte-194108/ "Legendary Lord Start Position Mod", which allows you to customize the starting position of the lords as you wish.

D
Dmitry Tamay 09.11.21

Mountain
Could have found it myself

M
Mountain 09.11.21

Dmitry Tamay
thanks

W
WarMachine2 09.11.21

Yes, for the first time, go and put emphasis on a tactical map, and not on a strategic one. I don't want to use autoboy now, I want to personally try all these spells, bonuses, monsters, and in the attila they regaled only with two or three elite units different from other factions