3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 09.11.21 07:34 pm

Fresh sticks. Fly in! (Diablo 2)

closed
39 Comments
Sort by:
p
pixtota 09.11.21

Dosmotr
So many applicants that for many days they didn't even take kraporchi?

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 09.11.21

pixtota
kak vidish, segodnya -2 low t4 uje

y
ya_RAQ 09.11.21

ohm hum? RILEY? : D

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

updated. need more cons.

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

ya_RAQ
litter stick around only with the most worthy or with the lakers who caught for 1 case. From 15+ trips - one litter stuck out, and I bought keys for the runes except for the destroys, and not according to the Dober theory of "production"

H
Hav 09.11.21

ya_RAQ
there game of hours 10 hangs 18-11 litter per vex. do not take; D

y
ya_RAQ 09.11.21

Dobermn
yes I saw)) I just do not understand the point of selling at such inadequate prices. Probably to amuse the people

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Updated. Tirelessly!

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

We pile on the litter butts!

A
Archon guard 09.11.21

Doberu set the pluses, and the author of the minuses, and everything is on the case, nothing personal, and so the dog got it (

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Archon Guard
Well, can you, as an experienced player, finally reveal the secret of the price of mid (15-15) sora torch? Provided that 60-70% of the characters are magpies, and 95% of them are without sticks. And for 30 cases, we have 3 litters sticking out.

Now all sorts of Twaruna i Crook in the chat climb in front of each other trying to cash in faster. It will be easier for me to drain everything cheaper and go to carry wigs than to do nonsense.

T
Torum. 09.11.21

Dosmotr
Better still hit stick out than drag wigs.

A
Archon guard 09.11.21

Dosmotr
There are no secrets of sticking out - I decided to farm them, so more farm, 20 20 will be knocked out on them and catch the rune, and all these mediocre people just have enough for a key set, and do not forget that a few hundred will lead to bug torch, if you will have good karma, the stats will be 20+))

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

ama 20-14 nidorogo

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

closed. nadoel etot crap.

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

Pfft, only traded for a week and merged? :(

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

QLinkee Torchy
- krapotema. No one has runes, no one buys anything. Sly paralosers - they drive and do not crash, waiting for prices to fall. Different teams of punchers try to merge cheaper than others. It was generally a mistake to do this nonsense. I knocked out 100+ destroys since the beginning of the season, which could be easily converted into 30-40 small, and taking into account that 90% of the remaining keys were bought for runes, this is another 30-40 small. Such are the pies. At the same time, he became a "huckster", "swindler" and "enemy of the people No. 1"

R
Resu 09.11.21

There are no runes, and the prices seemed then everyone leads wigs, logical)

Spoylerzhadnost fraera ruined

D
Dosmotr 09.11.21

Resu
Yes, this is a common story, when the needs of people are much higher than their capabilities. The problem is not with me, believe me. My tr-set seemed to be on the third day, plus I sold different shacks, risings, etc. And the first neck on the PG was welded without any sticking out at all. Well, I'm far from being the most prosperous or lucky. Many experienced players already had capital sur + without any wigs in the first week.