3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zombn 09.11.21 07:36 pm

Pirate. v1.6.1 Repack from Khatabov. Multiplayer problem (Dying Light)

The people, who urgently, may have seen such a problem before, played, there were norms, and now the game has stopped seeing local servers. (And through the router I put 0 emotions on the laptop directly to the computer, and changed the crack more than once. I tried it through the tangle, it also stopped working, although I played perfectly without any problems, everything worked like clockwork. Now, the problem is , what stupidly does not see more than one server, what can this be related to ?? and how to fix it ???) PS In the Firewall, Windows has already added to the exception-everything is dull, and turned off-also did not play a role. Lan-fixes did not help I hope there are those who have encountered a certain problem, I will be sincerely glad for any information. Thank you for your attention !!!

18 Comments
Sort by:
d
danulaca 09.11.21

Disable your antivirus.
And not khatabs, but khatabs.

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

danulaca
Doesn't help, more options?

d
danulaca 09.11.21

Zombn
Mods put? If so, delete it.

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

danulaca
Without mods, the game did not even try to install.

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

danulaca
The fact is that earlier, literally, in 15, everything was normal and playable, why right now, the question is a mystery.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 09.11.21

Zombn
Buy a license and everything will be a bunch.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Zombn
now has a much newer version. everyone is on the latter, including the pirates, for the enhanced edition: the following is out. download a new repack

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

Yes, it will just be tough if I download a new repack, and the same song will be.

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

Greman
Believe me , this is not a solution. Of course, I understand that you have bombs from pirates and so on, but keep your opinion to yourself, I already understand that the license will be much better, but I have a thrill to solve this issue, and not to hear about the purchase and so on.

K
Kahran ramsus 09.11.21

Simple, you need! more? signs - out of place.

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

KoranRazmus
those not FSUs? : D better, instead of looking at errors, would suggest a better solution. So far, for all the time, I have not seen more than one humane solution. Well, let's continue further. ^ _ ^

K
Kahran ramsus 09.11.21

Zombn
To you, already? wrote that. b / you = rocked! latest} version [

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

KoranRazmus
Now, dear detective, read comment 9 more carefully. This is the answer. PS I do not intend to pump, in order to resolve this issue.

K
Kahran ramsus 09.11.21

Zombn
As you told me FSUs. The answer was given to you, and what you will do there or not decide for yourself. ... ,,, /// --- !!! ??? (forgot to place)

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

KoranRazmus
This is not an answer, but a guess. I repeat once again: if it happens the same, it will work out, I'll just download 11 Gigabytes to nothing. (not taking into account that there is global.DLS and so on.) So, we just have to hope that at least someone had such a glitch, and he will tell you how to fix it. version and there will be all-bench, but with all this, I am not indifferent, maybe someone also had a problem, and suddenly there is a way out of a certain situation. (And I wouldn't want to drop the question.)

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

Incidentally as govoril.Ya not alone: D
http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/535150948604414909/?l=greek
A next to litsushnikov
https://otvet.mail.ru/question/175630812

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

Zombn
I have no problems with the license. I play well with random people and friends. for the pirate, I gave you a solution-NEED A NEW VERSION, no one plays on the old one. do not want to download-your problems

Z
Zombn 09.11.21

AleXStein
and good luck to you.