3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry librarian 09.11.21 07:36 pm

Season Pass (Fallout 4) price

Please tell me, in connection with the release of the Far Harbor add-on, will the price of the Seasson Pass increase? Will you have to buy Season Pass 2 after these 3 add-ons? Will the price of the Season Pass change in the future?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.11.21

STALKER967798 The

price has already risen in March, I bought a seasoner for 1500 pieces, it is unlikely that it will continue to rise, on the contrary, it will fall over time.

Well, of course, if you buy a seasoner, you won't have to buy anything else, you will receive all DLC for free.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 09.11.21

STALKER967798
My advice to you is to wait until the last dlc for a fallout comes out, then go to the rutor and download it and everyone will be happy.

D
DimaHost 09.11.21

Depending on the quality of the dls, if far harbor is now promoted, the price will skyrocket 100%

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

STALKER967798
no for this season the price will not rise, but that 2 seasons will be released it is quite possible that it will appear or else that will be thrown out because it was planned that 3 dls

A
Andre fd 09.11.21

you can safely put pirate dls on a license and not take a steam bath!)

K
KILLJ0YS 09.11.21

but didn't the developers say that all new additions will be included in this season

k
koliakolia62 09.11.21

if you want to spend money on a license, go to sleep and everything will pass.

M
MagicHero 09.11.21

koliakolia62
I went to sleep and spent on a license with a season pass :)