3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:36 pm

OST - Doesn't Look Like Anything? (Stellaris)

People, does this music remind you of anything?

SpoilerMechWarrior 4. Mission - Arctic 2. When it was necessary to raid an enemy base. Similar music played there.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

In Dev Diary # 27,
Bjorn Iversen is the sound engineer for Paradox Development Studio.
Said,
“After I found some great sources, I loaded them into my software and started working on them with different effects. primitive tools. "

~ It is quite possible that this is music from some album. Processed with sound effects

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
In Dev Diary # 27

I
IIpocTo_urpok 09.11.21

The question is off topic. How did you name the star systems in Russian? Yes, and ships. I have all proper names in English, the rest is as it should be.

And on the topic. I remember there is one sound very reminiscent of a similar one from Interstellar.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

IIpocTo_urpok
There is a mod, it replaces the names from English to Russian (but not always clearly).

D
Diowneiron 09.11.21

I have listened to a lot of great music from movies like * interstellar *, * oblivion *, * insurer *, * prometheus *, * supremacy * and * star wars *. Also from many cosmo games. For example "X3", "SOASE", "Elite Dangerous", "GC2", "X Rebirth", "Space Engineers", etc.

Now I understand why the music in this game is so amazing. The developers of the campaign listened to all the compositions from the above films and games, and taking the best they successfully combined.