3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21 07:37 pm

GTX 970 G1 Gaming is not working at full capacity !!! Games are stupid ((((

Good day! Help me to understand!
Immediately I write the configuration of the computer:
Prots - I5 4460
Mother - Gigabyte H81M-D3H
vidyuha - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming
RAM - Kingston 8 GB and Samsung 4 GB (total 12)
if I need to write something else in terms of parameters. Firewood all fresh
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Well, the very essence of the question. Games like GTA 5 and The Witcher 3 often drop from 60 fps to 40-45 fps at high (not ultra) settings, which is very noticeable. Everything twitches.
In my opinion, they should fly and not slow down.
What could be? or such a configuration of a computer is not enough for such games.
sort of vidyuha for me and everything else is not weak. Why do games sag like this (((((what are the comments and tips?))))
30 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 09.11.21

the power supply did not indicate.

I constantly say - put msi afterburner, turn on the overlay and watch the load. that up to 100% jumps, then the neck.

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

block 700w, new
firm I honestly don’t remember

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

really for such games this vidyuhi is not enough?))))))

T
Traun 09.11.21

Sobolevmaxx
yes, this is how games work, there will be no stability on ultras

E
Eroppo 09.11.21

Sobolevmaxx
In the power supply unit, the company is MUCH more important than this figure, which, depending on the company, can mean 700, 600, or 500 at a stretch ...

M
MrTermont 09.11.21

Sobolevmaxx
I'm sorry of course ... Why RAM from 2 different manufacturers? : Are the frequencies and timings the same? They say that if they are different, then there will be small instabilities.

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

The firm of the Thermaltake 700w LT-700P block has the same
RAM in terms of frequency and timings.

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

Traun
Why then, for example, Daing Light Doom Far Cry Primal are clearly 60 fps and do not sag on a frame?))))

1CHaMeLeON1 09.11.21

remove Samsung for 4 GB you have a problem in the RAM I will not be surprised if it is also of different frequencies.

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

Well, this unit is lousy enough, although it should give out 500 watts, but it has practically no stabilization at 12V: under a load of more than 200-250 watts, such decent drawdowns begin. Further it gets worse. I doubt it about the RAM. Still, the difference in frequencies and even timings is unlikely to give such a strong drop in FPS.

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

I'll try))))
Another question, but the percentage of norms or is weak for modern games? Is the motherboard so normal? I read that the PCI-E x16 2.0 and 3.0 connector may play a role? on my mother 2.0

K
Kirill1998 09.11.21

Sobolevmaxx
Operative curve, tough tupit)

m
morkusha 09.11.21

I had RAMs of different companies installed, it also lagged out of the blue in GTA, bought a kingston savage, everything fell into place, gtx 970 i5 3570 k, 600 watt bp.

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

morkusha,
God forbid, otherwise the vidyuha is good, and the rest is not quite shit)))) as it is especially offensive for vidyuhu, the dough rolled off, but to the point (((((

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

And then the question clarifying about the RAM, what purity and timings should it have for my "mother" (Gigabyte H81M-D3H)? or do not care what, the main thing is to be the same?))))

S
Stigjo 09.11.21

Sobolevmaxx
The difference in PCI-e 2.0 and 3.0 is not significant at all, I tried it myself with 970. In Gta, sometimes fps drops too, but only in areas with a lot of vegetation, in a 60+ city.
PS You may have unscrewed the anti-aliasing to the maximum, so it sags)

S
Sanchez ramirez 09.11.21

The temperatures of the core and VC in idle and under load would not hurt to behold. The PCIe version is practically irrelevant.

S
Stigjo 09.11.21

Sobolevmaxx
Here I found a video, this dude also has i5 4460 and 970. Set the same graphics settings and compare with the video

S
Sobolevmaxx 09.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
temperature is normal, I checked it - no longer

S
Slonvprotivogaze 09.11.21

GTA shka I have 970 and up to 25 squandered (and this is not on the ultra))) The Witcher is also not on the ultra. Stigjo
is hell. There you have to leave the city and kkkk beauty will begin)