3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Khrenokio 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Instructions for editing weapon stats (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

I downloaded the editor's safe, it's a cool thing, but everything is in English, it's difficult to navigate. I kind of figured out how to add the legendary loot, but the fact is that I'm not that much a cheater and every Persian I have with my own style. The problem is this, I found a very cool-looking pistol in the game, but its damage is deplorable and there are no bonuses. Here's how to increase his damage and add bonuses through the save editor.
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 09.11.21

Khrenokio
In the editor, select the weapon for editing - do not touch the first line. there is directly the name of this weapon. In the second, you choose the leveling class (maximum legendary or unique). Where on the screen you set the cursor to the level of your GG. In other positions, choose the type of additional damage and so on. Experiment with the editor and figure it out - it's simple.
Spoiler

M
MrRa 09.11.21

Khrenokio
and what kind of miracle gun did you find? screen would)

H
HinataKawa1 09.11.21

I don't know the stats themselves,
but for the details of the manufacturers, I made a guide with pictures on coloring (if you say "style")
http://www.playground.ru/files/borderlands_2_redaktor_sohranenij_so_spiskom_oruzhiya_wip-87601/
there in the archive on the 2nd board, but here the same (current is a bandit of another company, like, but the palette is the same)

K
Khrenokio 09.11.21

Thanks for the feedback guys, it helped a lot.