3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plutikov55 09.11.21 07:40 pm

elite dangerous: horizons (Elite Dangerous)

I ordered this addition for myself, Big Fan of Space, now I'm sitting thinking and when it comes out, tonight or tomorrow night?, Or tomorrow afternoon?)
7 Comments
Sort by:
r
review_game 09.11.21

15th.
And what time, Braben will decide. Well, you need to take into account that their 15th comes later than in the Russian Federation, from 4 hours and above.

PS. The message came: The servers will be coming offline in 1hr to prepare for the v1.5 & v2.0 updates.

PS2. And here's a clarification: The servers are scheduled to come offline at 8am GMT. Please exit your game.
So soon ... wait.

r
review_game 09.11.21

When asked when the servers will start:
We are aiming to be back online with Horizons at 16:00 GMT, you should be able to download and login then.
So at 19 o'clock Moscow time. And usually they still drag on for +5 hours for about

s
sequistor 09.11.21

sam74
Tell me, Are the horizons elite dangerous + elite dangerous horizonts?

r
review_game 09.11.21

Rainbowatyou
Yes.
If you bought horizons, you can fly to the usual elite + land on planets and carry out missions on them.
If not bought, then only the usual elite, no landings

w
wiedzmin6891 09.11.21

Good morning. Tell me how to buy cheaper. On the "frontier" site, the horizon is 3990. I have the game itself and it was bought on the official site, not in incentive. How do you end up getting cheaper horizons? If through Steam, then explain in more detail how to do this?
Thanks.

H
Henta 09.11.21

wiedzmin6891
Login and buy through the basket, a 25% discount will be automatically calculated.

t
tiptos 09.11.21

Tell me how you can fix the crash of the game when approaching any planet on which you can land? 6gb RAM, vidyuhe geforce 740m at 2gb, i5 1.8 GHz, pre-free