3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ne44to 09.11.21 07:40 pm

(Spoilers) DLC Trespasser (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good day, comrades members of the forum.

I would like to know your opinion on the end of the game, which was kindly provided to us by developers.
Did you like this ending of the story, or, better to say, the backstory to Part 4?

17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 09.11.21

I liked the ending, all questions were answered.

D
Dimkinpark 09.11.21

The tendency of ea to sell the ending of the game for money is frightening, the hike will soon have to buy the game ea every 25% of the game.
Itself dlts liked it, keeps in suspense to the last.

n
ne44to 09.11.21

I'm wondering why brewers don't like Qunari so much?
They were going in the right direction: to strengthen the veil? not a bad idea. study the eluvians? good too. send the inquisitor and fen-harel to summer camp for re-education? why not.
bring peace and prosperity to the south and Praise the Qun!
but instead it is necessary to once again destroy the world in order to sell the next parts.

Spoiler

O
Oleg Bervinov 09.11.21

I really liked it.
Everything fell into place, the main plot of DAI no longer seems so meaningless.
The ending told about all the characters and what became of them, in contrast to the main plot.
The prologue was great, but it's worth noting that this prologue was planned even before the main game was released. The plot of the game seems incomplete without the Outsider. And in this case, such a savory piece of the plot was cut out of the game.
It turned out funny, at first, I was disappointed and poured shit on the game wherever possible, and now I am delighted even, the plot is really (FULL Plot), good.
And at the end there really is a really bold hint at the command headquarters, on the map.

K
Kosolapyi1 09.11.21

I didn’t like it at all. The Inquisition was turned into shit in 2 years. But the ruler of Orlais must be a puppet, like the Supreme. For it was the Inquisitor who gave them their throne. So why the hell were they deciding the future of the Inquisition? I thought after the main ending that now in the South everything will be run by the Inquisitor, and the fuck is there ... They gave the most reliable choice: either to dissolve, or to obey and cut down all the power collected by great labor. And where to "send all the nafig and show who they would be without the Inquisitor"?

As a result, I chose to disband, it was a shame ((

n
ne44to 09.11.21

Kosolapyi1 What

do you think, for a long time enough powerful states would obey the pirate, who was deprived of his chosenness? how is an inquisitor now different from an ordinary nobleman?
and if also with the church policy - Andraste gave a mark, Andraste and took away for bad behavior?
I'm not trying to justify the illusion of choice given to us, but after all, technically, the Inquisition hasn't done anything sensible in two years ...

A
Angelica04 09.11.21

Kosolapyi1 The
Inquisition is an ecclesiastical order, so it is logical that it should obey the VJ. It would be foolish to think that the inquisitor will be higher than the VJ in importance and influence. The ruler of Orlais agrees to be a puppet of the inquisitor (if it is Gasper or Brial). If the seekers of truth are not restored, and the guards are expelled, then the Inquisition can take on their functions. Plus the fight against the `` gods '' (already the third in a row), demons.

K
Kosolapyi1 09.11.21

ne44to
Well, a stupid analogy with a pirate, tk. The inquisitor only saved the world. Without a hand, his feat remains - that's enough. He has the most powerful army. He has compromising evidence on everyone, because spies are everywhere. All these 2 years he had to lead the south, and not disband.
Angelica04
The UN is also an international organization, but it dances to the tune of the United States. Everything is the same here. The ruler of Orlais was saved in front of everyone thanks to the Inquisitor, Vivienne the magician became a survivor thanks to the Inquisitor, the Inquisition subordinates the entire order of templars. All these factors combine to give the Inquisition a powerful power that can put any state in its place. But the fact that he began to wag his tail in front of the council I did not like, because I had the power to show them my place. You may agree with this conclusion, but I did not gather such an army for this.

n
ne44to 09.11.21

... and remember, Belén once said:
"I would have achieved power without your help, just not so quickly"
we believe that everyone should obey, only because, again, we saved everyone.

only, as the story of Thedas shows, the saviors of the world do not stay in sight for very long.
on this, as an option to write off the character - the dissolution or whatever, it will go.
but from the point of view of logic - it was, of course, very stupid.

A
Angelica04 09.11.21

Kosolapyi1
Theoretically, the Priestess can recognize the Inquisition as illegal and declare a crusade. In general, in terms of meaning, she agrees that the Inquisition has become a powerful organization (you can remove all competitors in the game to add templars, not create seekers, expel guards) with which everyone began to reckon, judging by the last ending. But most likely it is not in the plans for part 4, or it plays an insignificant role there, so it was merged. In the second part, we also all thought that the conflict between the magicians and the templar would be large-scale and all the third part would be about him.

n
ne44to 09.11.21

I beg your pardon for my loose interpretation ...

Spoiler

C
Celesty 09.11.21

To say that I am in shock is to say nothing. The Inquisition is on a leash with Orlais and Ferelden, the Inquie has no hands, Solas wants to destroy the world, and even abandoned my elf for the second time, bastard. In general, this situation did not suit

L
Lestolon 09.11.21

I did not like the addition, it feels like they dipped it into a bunch of sewage! I would have known that there would be such a plot - I would never have paid 800r for anything.
And the ending generally angered - not only was the Inquisition essentially dismissed, narrowing it down to the size of a peacekeeping detachment, but also the hand of the Inquisitor was cut off ... The latter I especially cannot forgive BioWare ...

R
Rabidity 09.11.21

I, frankly, am shocked by the final. A one-armed inquisitor? Why did they not give the player a choice, well, in style to stand up to Solas and die in battle, or ask him to help and be left without a hand. I'd rather kill the Inquisitor in a heroic fight with a deity. Anyway, Biovars have a golden rule "new part - new GG". And then only one mention of GG of the previous part in a couple of lines. In the 1st part, there were many options for what to do with the GG. Starting from kill in the ending, ending with becoming king / queen. And here, whatever you do, in the end you will remain a one-armed Inquisitor and the Inquisition will come to an end. If you don't disband, you will become an underground "peacekeeping" organization. Disband - become a bunch of friends who want to clandestinely stop a new end of the world. Hopelessness. And I also wondered why this is the end of the Inquisition so rosy.
As in the case of the 2nd part, this plot of the new plot also comes from DLS. Passing DLS to the 2nd part in my life I would not have thought that the Coryphaus survived and the world kapets planned. Here now Solas (a disgusting traitor, also my friend a pancake) wants to arrange a skiff for the world and finally gives me and all living beings time to live well. Like you are a good friend, a worthy person, but excuse me, I will shake your world anyway. I also made the whole mess with holes in the sky and the Coryphaeus for the sake of the artifact. But you are so good, you sorted everything out. I'll save you, live bye. And what does the Invisitor say after that? "I'll save Solas from myself!" GREAT!
In general, EA is a huge minus for greed (as always), Biovar for the plot, which sometimes introduces into shock with its illogicality and causes the 5th point to burn.
And yes, it's a shame that such a huge and great organization was destroyed in an instant by their own puppets, with which without the Inquisition the demons would have had fun in the Shadow for a long time.

PS Tegan is a bastard. And I also saved his entire family in the 1st part and arranged a solid happy ending.
PPS Yes, all of them are not grateful bastards.

A
Angelica04 09.11.21

Rabidity
Principles Dorian said that the inquisitor will do his job and everyone will forget her (him).

D
Deathspell omega 09.11.21

Ohrenet
they sho decided how to spoil the ending in a masefect
after that dlc can not play further?

M
Melinar 08.10.22

I just finished the DLC a couple of hours ago and it’s kind of a tear in my soul. Firstly, I don’t understand why my Lord Inquisitor had to chop off his hand? hand .... He himself said that he calmed him down just like then in the Vault, it's just that now he is stronger, so the campaign can be remotely extinguished by the Anchor. now Solas, with all his rested divinity, was able to extinguish it for just a couple of minutes?! What the f@ck?! Besides, maybe I'm dumb and missed something but I can't understand why the Anchor broke?? The gap is closed, no new hole Solas did not seem to open it, but the Anchor, as if from a chain, broke. The attitude of politicians towards the Inquisition and the final "choice "it's just fespalms to the point of blood, the developers contradict themselves. Before the first meeting, when it was necessary to chat with friends, Vivian said head-on that given the power of the Inquisition, all dissatisfied can only ASK the Inquisition not to arrange an exterminatus on their lands, but in the end they put us under the nose the illusion of choice: dissolve the Inquisition to the last person or leave a tiny one, considering how much I built in total (Three fortresses, plus Skyhold, this is not horseradish for you) a stub in the form of a Swiss guard for Mama Rimskaya .... In Massych I was at least later green ending (full happy ending), everyone got a particle of Shepard's DNA and saw the light (what I had to take in order to give birth to this is still interesting to me). Here, the Inquisition, that the Inquisitor himself is simply thrown into the dustbin of history without the right to compromise or fight with everyone straightaway.And by the way, I’m very interested: Local magic allows the Inquisitor to grow his arm back, normal, without the Anchor ??? he won’t be able to swing, I’m generally silent about conjuring without him: Stones, boards, curtain fire. After all, he conjured everything with both hands.given that I managed to get attached to both the GG and the Inquisition itself.given that I managed to get attached to both the GG and the Inquisition itself.