3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Spore Master (Spore)

Question:
how to disable recharge? recharge EVERYTHING AND ALL?
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SporeMaxis 09.11.21

Why don't you like reloading?

M
Mister karter 09.11.21

kostr184
Oh! Hey Ya! Didn't expect to meet you here.
There are tons of mods out there, so you don't have to mess with the Spore Master.

S
SporeMaxis 09.11.21

Mister Karter
I honestly too.)
I had a mod somewhere that accelerated reloading, but to turn it off ... I don’t know.

k
kostr184 09.11.21

eeemmmmee ...
friends, huli?
what did I ask?
how to cut off the recharge of EVERYTHING AND ALL?
and not just weapons!
namely: terraforming tools!
ps a 1 second recharge is fine.

M
Mister karter 09.11.21

kostr184
Religion does not allow to Google? =)

S
SporeMaxis 09.11.21

a 1 second cooldown is fine.
Ahhh! It just dawned on me what you want. Tomorrow I'll look in my mods archive. There most likely must be somewhere this mod.
And now * yawned * it's time for me to sleep.

S
SporeMaxis 09.11.21

Here is the download link for the mod.
This mod makes a huge number of changes and one of them is fast reloading. I checked - I had it quickly recharged.

Mister Karter
You can't do it with one google =)

k
kostr184 09.11.21

Mister Karter
laziness does not allow
SporeMaxis to
be cruel. so spoil the game when I asked to cut off the recharge of only terraforming and changing the appearance of the planet!

C
Comrade Kote 09.11.21

kostr184 Be
content with what you have, bro.

k
kostr184 09.11.21

My Name Is Cat
The motto "Never give up" is more to my liking.

Z
Zuko_42 09.11.21

My Name Is Cat
that's exactly said about the butt editor x)

S
SporeMaxis 09.11.21

My Name Is Cat
+1
Only a few can do real fashion. So that's right - be content with what you have.

T
Tvix 09.11.21

This Gr * fucking crap doesn’t turn on, but I want to create a cannon for kakun, or put Lord Cadmondo closer to me in order to come to an agreement with him and he put these Taxi addicts on ...

D
Danil Alecsandrov 09.11.21

Friedhelm von Carter
Fascist Detective!

Z
ZZIIPP 09.11.21

Are there people here who make their own fashion? In general, such a problem, when I pack a mod in the .package format, then it starts to hang 10 times more, of course the game does not read this file, and SporeMaster itself cannot load it. What is the problem? tell!)

D
Dima Zhutkov 09.11.21

People! I know how to recharge!
You need Spore_EP1_Data.package or another, turn on the Spore master, go to the Mod section, look for the necessary mod and click Unpack.
We unpacked this mod, go to the Files section, there are a lot of folders, but we need spacetools, open it and there are a lot of tools and weapons, you can select Level 3 Impulse. We are looking for the pulselevel3 section or something there and click, many codes have appeared here, but we need spaceToolAutoFireRate - responsible for reloading weapons and tools, change the number, for example, from 5 to 1 or 1 to 0.5, after all the changes go to the Mod section and click on the button Pack. Ready! The rest of the codes in the fashion of weapons and tools in translation I can write if you want.