3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Update 1.04.2 released (Dark Souls 3)

That's all. There is no change list yet. Created a topic on the forum, tk. the blog was removed due to "lack of informational value"
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rooough 09.11.21

Wangyu the return of the friezes, and the crash of the game when activating the fire ...

L
Laidiger 09.11.21

What is the point of your post?

L
LeXXInc 09.11.21

1.04.2 did not come out because it was returned 1.04.1 after fixing the friezes

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Laidiger
discuss changes in the game

R
RGC 09.11.21

The friezes, personally, have disappeared completely, it seems that the game has become a little more stable. But these are only my subjective feelings. Previously, there were all sorts of microfreezes random, now even they seem to be gone

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

RGC
Today they wrote that they turned on the anti-cheat. Let's hope that they have reduced the temper of their animal, and he will not rush at everyone indiscriminately.

k
kostya_num666 09.11.21

flight by the fire corrected?

L
Laidiger 09.11.21

Devill666
Sense of discussing if you do not know the changes?

R
RGC 09.11.21

Laidiger
The point is that when you play, these changes can be NOTICE.

L
Laidiger 09.11.21

RGC
))) How do you like to minus) Judging by your messages, you specifically discussed the CONTENT of the patch))))

P
Portmen 09.11.21

I do not know what they turned on there, but today I came across invisible and unkillable.

R
RGC 09.11.21

Laidiger Raise
your eyes, I wrote down my observations. You need to be more careful

s
siame 09.11.21

As far as I understand, the patch is not to combat cheaters, but to prevent honest players from being banned by cheaters by forcibly transforming into a dragonoid, forcibly adding a large number of souls and sending a phantom to the Temple of Fire.