3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FakeAndR 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Crashes when restarting save (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, such a problem. I start the game, everything goes fine. I played it, then turned it off. I run it a second time and the game crashes on loading the save.
And so every day, on 1 launch all the rules, on 2 sorties. Tell me how to solve the problem
14 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 09.11.21

There may be a problem in the hardware. This is a problem for many because of him.

A
Alexandrovitch 09.11.21

Do you have any mods, or unofficial patches?
I solve this problem like this: I load the save on which the game does not crash, then which I need

S
Syndicate 2016 09.11.21

FakeAndR
Iron clean

N
Nurshat Safiullin 09.11.21

Did you install a lot of mods? It happens due to the incompatibility of mods crashes

W
WeedJaeger 09.11.21

Nurshat Safiullin
Well, personally, I have about 107 mods, there are no conflicts, but iron also needs strong for this

A
Alexander Chernogor 09.11.21

Windows nada to reinstall

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

FakeAndR
Recommendations for creating a new theme
-Do not use the name of the game in the title of the theme.
-Most of our forums have subforums for walkthroughs, technical issues or gameplay: don't ignore them when posting.

C
CP3M 09.11.21

FakeAndR
Try deleting the game folder in the documents

a
arah 09.11.21

FakeAndR
Just do a fresh autosave before exiting (entering any home, opening the menu) and immediately a new save (overwriting the old one will go as well). Then exit the game. The next time you start, you will have two saves from which you can continue.
Option 2.
Clean your save with Save Cleaner

A
Andrey Zeleny 09.11.21

Try reinstalling, it helps me in many cases.

A
ArXangel_ann 09.11.21

turn on the papyrus log and look at the last lines (for a start). Most likely mod conflict

D
Daegon7777 09.11.21

SaveTool program to help you

Q
QQKirito 09.11.21

maybe due to incompatible mods

A
Alexandrovitch 09.11.21

I solved the problem with crashes on downloads like this: I
need to install Skyrim Startup Memory Editor On all my buggy saves, the game stopped crashing