3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laon 06.11.19 03:45 pm

For those who passed ischeznovenii DLC da Vinci (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

how to build a fucking map I kind of gathered but nothing happens gathered seravno exactly right and nothing happens what shall we do then?
55 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost1502 06.11.19

Hah it's hard I'm 2 days passed to collect maybe I don't remember where Cho!!!!Well, sort of where the ring is another type of black it should be in the side on the left!!!

N
NeRoN94 06.11.19

Lol. I collected it in 5 minutes, approximately.

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 06.11.19

Collected over 5 min, look on the label and on the field.

In the end, again, these Templars, like Desmond in a coma. Yubisoft namudrili I want to say :D

G
GROM-RU 06.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mr.Independence 06.11.19

And what should be done to that content to take place. I have a license.

L
Laon 06.11.19

and apparently I knew not at that angle I just gather the corners of the map in the upper right and lower left placed))

G
GROM-RU 06.11.19

Laon
there's also an arrow and the letter N is always kind of the North meant,teach the mother part)))
Mr.Independence
go to uplay , section of achievements and awards, premiums, choose a Supplement Da Vinci it is there free

L
Laon 06.11.19

thanks by the way)

L
Laon 06.11.19

I thought it was the letter Z and finally to the compass not relevant))

D
Dedanovich 06.11.19

GROM-RUПодскажите pliz how to rotate the map, press the end no human is not!!!!!

C
Codename Scorpion 06.11.19

[new user]
not end to naimat need a home

o
olejazver 06.11.19

AND DLC WILL BE? AND THEN I WAS ALREADY)))

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 06.11.19

Now finish it and send

a
assassin022 06.11.19

in this DLC armor Helmsmith give?

a
assassin022 06.11.19

http://i.playground.ru/i/71/88/30/00/screenshot/assassins_creed_brotherhood.autoxauto.jpg this will give?

N
Niicc 06.11.19

How to achieve 100 synchronization in the mission where you must steal the painting from the ship, next to a picture there are two how to get rid of them?

C
CyCyRon 06.11.19

Niicc
use the volley

s
sorig 06.11.19

People! How to get to the last painting by Leonardo? From the outer wall to turn on the double rope to the fortress, climb, jump and get into the Annex building, above the balcony. See what you can get inside through it. To hit the wall wrong, do not run so far up. What's wrong?

E
Evene 06.11.19

hire prostitutes,go through the main entrance,prostitutes to distract the guards and run to the specified point

C
CyCyRon 06.11.19

sorig
need not on the wall, and through the gate