3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Building a signal interceptor. (Fallout 4)

Actually, the question is ripe: how many ways are there to go through a given moment of the quest? After all, as noted under the factions, it is not necessary for them to complete this part of the quest.
If you,% username%, have found any other individuals who will help you assemble the signal interceptor, please write here: who it is and where it is located. You can also take a screenshot of the location.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonartes 09.11.21

How to connect a signal interceptor? Only 3 out of 4 are connected, and no wire is attached to the latter.

A
Alexey Chernov 09.11.21

Here is the same question, it says that it is necessary to put a small platform under a large one, but I do not put it in any way

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Alexey Chernov
I read on one of the topics that it is necessary to put it right in the center, where it shocks to put it.

T
Tolyan Maximov 09.11.21

Raibow Bitard The
trick is that all the rules are set, but nothing happens. Nothing at all...

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Tolyan Maksimov
Hmm, I don’t know. Try loading safes before loading when you start connecting platforms. I have been playing for 25 hours and haven’t come across any critical bugs yet. There were bugs, but they did not prevent my progress.

U
Unbroken man 09.11.21

and where to get the wire?

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Unbroken Man

You point to the building and press the space bar, and drag it where you want (if the distance is large, then you also need to put a support), everything is signed below.

P
Pristli 09.11.21

I built steel at the brotherhood, since I joined them. It seems that nothing depends on where you build the teleport

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Pristli
Thank you, everyone already knows this.

s
serial86 09.11.21

I installed a stabilized platform under it, a reflector, by the way, he installed himself then 6 generators, and from the whole structure, the icon needs power only above the reflector and the quest does not end. I don’t know what to do.

L
Lavuer 09.11.21

What nonsense? I just can't build this damn teleporter. Already this and that way I connected wires, put generators, there is enough power ...

s
smit32 09.11.21

This is how it works, there are 2 generators of 10 energy and 2 of 5 energy, which are initially connected to the terminal and then in series with other parts, the platform just needs to be placed under the emitter. Good luck!

M
Mikhail Tabachkov 09.11.21

Alexey Chernov
I solved the problem. You just need to remove the carpets. They get in the way.

M
Mikhail Tabachkov 09.11.21

Lavuer
carpets take away

f
fominviatheslav20 09.11.21

In general, this quest can be finished with some team? Well, this is not all my gathering, but I want to finish the game ...

D
Dark sentinel 09.11.21

In order for everything to stand up normally, you need to build a floor and place a shallow base on it, then remove the floor and attach high crap on top.

J
Jewelyn 09.11.21

why did they start writing in this topic about the fact that they could not assemble a pancake unit, no one read the topic's header or what? and I am entirely for the first post, WITH WHOM ELSE IS POSSIBLE EXCEPT OSN. GROUP TO COOPERATE, as it is indicated there (optional), it means there is an outside faction NPC that will help ... or how

R
Ruslan Kerimov22228 09.11.21

Help, I don't know how to uncheck the box

R
Ruslan Ibragimov077 09.11.21

the same crap !!!! Spent three hours! Everything works, but Maxson is silent and the interceptor does not start !!! Help

K
Keersun 09.11.21

morons you are all