3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:45 pm

How to find the wrong ones? (Stellaris)

People, integrated another race into the empire. And now she's raging. So it was a proto-civilization - then I just genocidal and populated the planet with my own.
But it was not there. The faction has not gone anywhere.

Question: what to do?
How to find traitors? And how to suppress unrest?
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
in the faction tab there are all organizations / communities that are not loyalists. there you can bribe leaders for points of influence. not a single riot has happened in 500 years: D

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

CiaphasCain
is nonsense. They don't live in space, do they? They must be on planets. Hence, planet cleaning = no faction.

You don't need to captain the spoiler when talking about tabs

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Solution: you need to move the cursor over this faction - they will show which planets they are on. Then they can be genocidal.

Note: I was looking for birds. But it turns out that mushrooms have also joined the faction. Therefore, do not believe what is drawn (the leader is a bird), believe what is written.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
There is such a thing, but I try without genocide, otherwise (as always I am leaking my problems to the public: D) the colonies rebelled because of my lawlessness. Recently, there was a general rebellion over the fact that I dismantled robots ... Damn first generation robots, fucking human rights activists! : D

Note: I was looking for birds. But it turns out that mushrooms have also joined the faction. Therefore, do not believe what is drawn (the leader is a bird), believe what is written.
I see, thanks for the info ...

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

In general, I have now eliminated all factions. And I have no riots.
Yes, my mushrooms are starting to rage for the fact that I destroy someone. But here either the selected signs work, or what I all do quickly. I cut it at the root.
So I quickly got rid of all the factions.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

By the way, this is interesting.
I have completely exterminated the birds. Well, figs with them. But I spared other races. Now I have lazy creatures. And even people - they all the time booze-booze up - and so one settlement became loyalists. And I soaked the rest. And he left the loyalists.
He who is not against me is with me. And he will live.

S
Snip 09.11.21

Why kill? I waited like this, hired a governor, built structures to increase happiness and just began to wait, well, yes, I had to periodically repair destroyed structures, but after a while everyone became more or less loyal and the warring faction calmed down and disappeared from the menu list altogether.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Snip
I don't know. I decided quickly.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Snip
Well, if you took the planet away in the war, then the population will always be buzzing ...

T
Thorny83 09.11.21

MishaRass
No, after a while they will calm down.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Thorny83
Because they were also separatists, they didn't want to calm down, plus they didn't like my whole politics ...