3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mutnait 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Joystick does not work correctly (FIFA 16)

The right stick speedlink xeox does not work correctly, so problems with the fifa 16 feints
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 09.11.21

Mutnait
use the X Box Joy emulator - 360ce
or more crap - in my documents in the folder with FIFA there is a file called buttonDataSetup.ini. there are configs of all joysticks recognized by the fifa, yours is recognized there as default. there you can enter the name of your own in the block to any joystick (under the name of this joystick), I did this. he attributed the name of his joystick under the name of X Boksovsky.
The plot is in that the correct name should be entered (you can see it on the control panel or in devices and printers).
In this case, your joy is recognized as an X-box. if the axes of the stickers will not work correctly, then you need to select another joy in this file.
http://www.pafgame.net/fifa15/tutorialsfifa15/5-kak-nastroit-dzhoystik-i-pravyy-stik-v-fifa-15.html - there is a utility that will help you do the above

E
EvgenyDMT 09.11.21

Mutnait
Damn, dude, how can you even play soccer with a joystick ...?
Spoiled all the same you have a gamepad?

A
Andrey Baulin 09.11.21

ars-fc
Thank you very much for the tip. After your message, I realized where to dig. I have a joystick from PS2, the right stick did not work either. Found the line default, the right stick (RS) was not registered there at all. It remains only to find how to register a click on the stick itself.
PS Understood.
Mutnait
found in the above file default controller and add a line
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_RIGHT VB_AI_RS_DOWN
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_RIGHT VB_FE_RS_DOWN
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_UP VB_AI_RS_LEFT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_UP VB_FE_RS_LEFT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_DOWN VB_AI_RS_RIGHT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_DOWN VB_FE_RS_RIGHT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_LEFT VB_AI_RS_UP
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_LEFT VB_FE_RS_UP
AddMap PC_CONTROL_BUTTON11 VB_AI_L3
AddMap PC_CONTROL_BUTTON11 VB_FE_L3 AddMap
PC_CONTROL_BUTTON12 VB_AI_R3 AddMap
PC_CONTROL_BUTTON12 VB_FE_R3 Swap
left-right-top-bottom only. For some reason, everything is mixed with me.

a
ars-fc 09.11.21

Andrey Baulin,
you can generally try to delete the block with default. and in any other block, instead of the joystick name, enter default. the main joystick in the file is the correct one