3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elisiie 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Pirate vs. Online (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, explain what is the difference between the "purchased" version, there is no experience in the series at all, what will I get for a license, if possible in detail. Thanks.
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 09.11.21

You will become a liar, a paladin of good. Well, there is no pvp, messages and drops of blood too.

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

Garry3Fingers,
but from the side of the gamer (without special preferences for PVP PVE), how much will I lose?)

R
Raibow Bitard 09.11.21

Elisiie
There will be more bombing, I guarantee it. When the same freak does not allow you to stupidly reach the boss. This is before, now I have matured.
In general, multiplayer greatly complements the game, otherwise I would not perceive DS without multiplayer. And it's much more fun to play with players than with stupid phantom bots.
If you have never played DS games at all, then start with the first one, just a tip. Otherwise, you won't get much buzz, plus there will be a lot of questions. Games, although indirectly related, but this greatly affects the understanding of lore. In general, DS has a unique multiplayer and it is quite cleverly built into the game.

f
falsh777 09.11.21

Well, there online is very interesting and looks peculiar. Words cannot exactly convey.

G
Garry3Fingers 09.11.21

Elisiie Xs
, this is my first time playing. I wasn’t particularly pushed, rings for ranks in the covenants can be obtained through mobodroch, although there are no achievements on the pirate and then you can score on them.

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

rays of good and + to karma everything, thanks guys, I'll go buy.

t
tatunserg 09.11.21

you can invade other people's worlds, they can invade you.
can help others, can help you.
there are messages from other worlds.
little is written in words, but online gives about a third of the interest in the game.
somehow I did not have the Internet, and it was boring to play, although the AI ​​of phantoms and at the height of both enemy and friendly.

B
Bald_piston 09.11.21

Yohoho and repack from the torrent :)
Spoiler

S
StavaasEVG 09.11.21

I play pirate, I often call players or I am called. There are no differences from litsuhi at all. only with faces you can not play.

D
DNKru 09.11.21

JeerLi0n
how is that? Is the pirate connecting to the game servers? Or have they brought autonomous servers on the players' computers to DS3?

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

DNKru Do
n't listen to him, it doesn't work on a pirate, the student decided to troll

p
paragons 09.11.21

Elisiie
Actually, he tells the truth the dark was hacked the next day, although I do not care because I did pre-order.
PS And yes, I don’t think that there are as many people as in litsuha.

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

paragons
Omg, do you read at all before you write anything? Download the license and try, then write

p
paragons 09.11.21

Elisiie
Well, I've already tried it for 26 hours)

M
MagicCover 09.11.21

I'm amazed, everyone is so honest and correct, "buy a license", "support the developer", "play fair." Do we live in the same country? in Russia? a country of lawlessness, mess, deception and theft? or are you from some other country?

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

then the truth on a pirate cannot be fought with other players?
then what kind of dudes are invading my world, flunked 5 people,
shine pinkish, or purple ..?

E
Eribira 09.11.21

alexzet3
In offline mode, the NPC is invaded to the player - this is done to prevent abuse

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

Eribira
got it

D
Disciples3 09.11.21

The pirated version has its own working PVP, the tags will be visible and those with a license, but it will be possible to connect only to those who are on pirate
http://coop-land.ru/rookovodstva/10186-rukovodstvo-zapuska-dark-souls-iii -po-seti.html

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

this is an eternal dispute, especially here on PG))
for me, a pirate is more convenient, I will
explain why:
achievements and so on are not very interesting, I
go through more because there is nothing else to play (at the moment), but a fight on the network with the players .. . I'm
not a rogue, mine is shooters), there are norms
and here it is not ice, I'm weak in this)), with the inscriptions I will go all the way a
couple of times because of the knight, and for the magician
and that's all,
well, why do I need a face? ?!)