3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cchheellRUS 09.11.21 07:45 pm

The character does not move (Dark Souls 3)

Help, when I press the movement buttons, the Persian only turns around its axis, but does not move.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sany Yusupov 09.11.21

This campaign is developed so over the pirates they burn out, an example of this on pirates Sirius Sam 3 is not a killable scorpion, but here the Persian stupidly does not move!

c
cchheellRUS 09.11.21

At first I thought so too. No, the developers did not burn out. I moved the game folder to another location and reinstalled the firewood for Claudia - it all worked. I do not know which of this specifically helped.

m
majestic8200 09.11.21

Tell us in more detail, where did you transfer it from and how? I have the same problem.

m
majestic8200 09.11.21

Rename the Dark souls folder and everything works! Don't forget to create a new shortcut.

G
GringoBIN 09.11.21

Renamed the folder nothing changed

m
majestic8200 09.11.21

I renamed to 111, it helped me!

G
GringoBIN 09.11.21

I downloaded the preload, unpacked it, then rehashed it, I got 2 folders - DARK SOULS III and STEAM, did you rename the dark souls folder to 111 and the keyboard worked?

G
GringoBIN 09.11.21

The transfer and renaming of the folder does not help, all the same, the gempad is determined in the menu and half of the buttons do not work, damn it.

G
GringoBIN 09.11.21

After transferring to disk: C, the Persian really started to run, but why are all the buttons from the gepad abx, is it possible to somehow configure the keyboard and so that the buttons are displayed in the game from the keyboard?

t
tropetnik 09.11.21

Thanks, renamed the folder, let's go)