3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 09.11.21 07:45 pm

How to get the wolf knight shield? (Dark Souls 3)

I collected a set and a sword, but I can't get the shield, I know that you can get it if you are in Farron's watchdog covenant, and you need to donate "wolf blood sword-grass" about 30 pieces for the shield. With ng + I donated about 6-7, I don't remember exactly. Where to knock out these wolf blood grass swords? I want to make my character completely similar to the legendary Artorias. Thanks!
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
siame 09.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
From the Husks knocks out. I used a bonfire in front of the gate that opens when three lights are extinguished. There are three hunks standing nearby - no need to run.
With a big fireball of chaos, everything is put in place.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
I would go to wiki, everything is painted there ...

E
Eagle-owl 09.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
We need to knock out 40 pieces. You need to farm from the hunks in front of the boss. It will take a long time, even a very long time. Therefore, you better go defend the forest

E
Edward core 09.11.21

Go to the Faronne coven, where in 3 hours I knocked out items to raise the coven's rank.

I
Ilya Badidysh 09.11.21

siame
Eagle-Owl
oh how I hate this poison swamp loka. And the Husks are such bastards. Maybe it makes sense to stock up on coins? True, I had already opened the tower and there was no scraper, I had to free the gray rat, but I wanted to go fast

I
Ilya Badidysh 09.11.21

Edward Core
Is that what the fire is called? Maybe a citadel?

I
Ilya Badidysh 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
To be honest, I'm from there, it says what needs to be obtained, but not how

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
I xs where you looked. ru.darksouls.wikia.com
There cavity all infa is

I
Ilya Badidysh 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D1%87-%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0_% D0% B2% D0% BE% D0% BB% D1% 87% D1% 8C% D0% B5% D0% B9_% D0% BA% D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% B2% D0% B8 not much said

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
Well, it says from whom he loses, where he lies. What else do you need then?

I
Ilya Badidysh 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Tu. kapets i'm blind. There were no such reports before, and I thought that nothing had changed in the description of the article.

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
Well, I xs how much earlier, but I have seen them for a long time. I just watched the covenants several times and this is 100% for a long time 😊

I
Ilya Badidysh 09.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
there it was written how many of them need to be collected and that's it, well, when the game came out

E
Eagle-owl 09.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
If there is no ring or symbol, then use the rapier of the connoisseurs. Coins come in handy too