3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikabot 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Problems with Windows recognition in Windows Store (Forza Motorsport 6)

Can anyone know the solution to the problem:
I have Windows 10 after the updated version (but pirate). But when I go to the Store on the pages in forza-motorsport-6 or killer instinct, then for some reason it does not recognize my Windows and offers to go to aka.ms/winup and there they write that my version of Windows is 7 or 8.8 and cannot be updated.
How can I make it so that the Windows Store recognizes the correct version of Windows.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ikabot 09.11.21

Here is the message "Our system indicates you're running Windows 7 or 8 / 8.1 Enterprise, which is not eligible for the free upgrade. If you're a business customer, please contact your system administrator. If you feel you've reached this message by mistake, please contact Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com. "

E
EvgenyDMT 09.11.21

Ikabot wrote:
(but a pirate)
That says it all.

P
Phandle 09.11.21

why put a pirate when you could get it for free

I
Ikabot 09.11.21

Phandle
People if you had a 7k or 8k license, then when you upgrade (update) to 10k, then yes - a fully licensed licensed version.
But if you had a pirate 7ki or 8ki, then with a free update to 10k, then you have a pirated version of 10k! not licensed.
They provide updates for free, but this is not considered a license.

P
Phandle 09.11.21

Ikabot
could be upgraded from pirate to basic for free, no one will give you a professional one for free

I
Ikabot 09.11.21

Phandle
Here is a link to the pack:
https://hi-tech.mail.ru/news/pirates-get-win-10-for-free-too/
here is the text if you go broke:
"Even if users who use a pirated version of the OS Windows will be able to upgrade to Windows 10, the status of their system will not change from this - even after the upgrade it will remain unlicensed. "

I
Ikabot 09.11.21

I have an activated version of Windows using the program. But we have moved away from the topic. I am interested in one of the following:
- how to make the store recognize the correct version of Windows or the ability to download games bypassing the Windows store (killer instinct + forza)
Any help would be appreciated.

I
Ikabot 09.11.21

EvgenyDMT
Do you have a licensed version of Windows or activated using tools?

E
EvgenyDMT 09.11.21

Ikabot
I updated a couple of times to 10 from pirated 7 and 8.1, but there were never such problems, after the update you get a licensed 10.