3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Fast pumping - we get a lot of experience (Fallout 4)

Fast pumping - we get a lot of experience.

I will describe a way to get as much experience as possible, and, accordingly, to pump faster.

First of all, at the start of a new game, we pump intelligence to 10 (the rest of the remaining points are at your discretion), then we take the bobblehead for intelligence, it is in the Boston Public Library, we look at screenshots of who does not know where it is.

To get into the library, you will need the skill of picking locks, who does not have it, you can use the skill of Kate's partner (if you don’t have her either, then she is in the Combat Zone), she can pick locks, only she will need lockpicks.

As a result, almost at the beginning of the game, we have +11 to intelligence, which means that we will receive the maximum amount of experience at this stage, for kvesyt and for kills, then with certain equipment and the use of chemicals, we will raise intelligence to 20.

So, at the next stage, we will raise intelligence to +15, for this we need a Lab coat, or a Vault-Tec lab coat, it adds 2 points to intelligence, it will not be a problem to find it, they come across quite often.

Then we need to find a hat with earflaps, it also comes across very often, this is another +1 point to intelligence, as an alternative option, you can buy a destroyer helmet, location Alliance, it adds not only +1 to intelligence, but also +1 to charisma, and has protection from damage.

The next part of the equipment is Canned Travel glasses (not to be confused with just canned glasses, they are so similar, but they add +1 to perception) and we need +1 to intelligence. Getting these glasses is quite problematic, since you cannot buy or find them , they spawn only in one place, the Charles View Theater location. Moreover, they spawn only on NPCs and absolutely randomly, there is no guarantee that these glasses will appear on the NPCs when moving to this location.

People advise trying the save load and then moving to this location, I made several attempts and, to be honest, I got tired of this method, so I gave it up, and then I just moved to this location from time to time and looked to see if anyone had these points, and surprisingly, on the second try they ended up on one of the NPCs.
There is an even better alternative to Canned Travel Points, these are Liam Points, they give +2 to intelligence, but you can get them only by choosing the branch for the institute, and then after you have advanced quite far along the storyline, so this option is for those who chose this path.

Let everyone choose the method of obtaining Canned Travel Points, these NPCs are essentially sectarians and the main sectarian wants to breed us for loot and all our loot, if we ultimately refuse to give our goods, then they become hostile (but there is an option to use charisma to chat the leader, then they will not attack) and you just have to fill them all up, and take the canned Travel Goggles that we need so much.
There is also an option to overwhelm only one NPC using a stealthboy on which glasses are wearing, quickly pick them up and run away, so to speak with little blood.
If you are completely patsefist, and do not want to kill them personally, then there are still three options, the first one is to lure a super mutant to this location, he is not far away, on the bridge above the road, or there is a bog (he dug in the ground) nearby, with there are raiders on the opposite side, the essence is clear, we lure them to this location in the hope that they will overwhelm the NPC we need, it did not work, save load and on a new one.

The second option is to pump the pickpocket skill to the fourth rank, then you can steal equipment, including points, but I don't think that this option will be preferable to many, since you will need to spend four precious points, if the second rank can somehow justify itself because ... allows you to put a grenade in your pocket, and this is a guaranteed destruction of any even the thickest NPC, then I see no reason to spend two more points from above, however, for someone this option will be preferable.

The third option for those who pumps out charisma, we need the last skill in this branch - intimidation, and the second rank.
The choice is yours.

As a result, we already have + 15k intelligence, pumping, bobblehead, lab coat, earflaps, canned travel glasses, which means we are guaranteed to get more experience, although there is one difficulty.
For example, I play on survival, which means that they hit quite painfully, the enemies themselves are thick-skinned, which means that it will take more time to hit them, respectively, and the chance that they will hit you is also significantly increased. Again, on survival, stimulants, food restores health is very, very slow, i.e. you will be overwhelmed before your health is restored, and if your leg is also injured, then you will not be able to run away, and since the equipment that is needed to gain experience does not give practically any protection, you can easily be knocked down with one blow, shot, so this can become a problem for you. How to avoid this, my method is quite simple, I play stealth, so I rarely enter open combat, opponents die without even having time to notice me, of course there are exceptions when you still have to join in an open battle.

Above, I promised that we will bring intelligence to + 20, naturally, it will not be possible to keep such a high value all the time, we will increase it only at the time of completing quests, for this we need berry mentats (you can do with the usual ones, but they give only +2 points to Intellect) berry mentats give +5 points to intelligence. They are made in a chemical laboratory (bottle with antifreeze, mentats, smolyanka), these components are easy enough to buy, so that there will be no problems with this.

As a result, before handing over the quest (it is better to hand over several quests at the same location, so it will be possible to save berry mentats), we take berry mentats, our intellect becomes + 20, and, accordingly, our profit - we get much more experience.
In principle, whoever sees the problem is that during battles this equipment does not provide any protection and it will be quite difficult to play, you can use this method only when submitting quests, because most of the experience drips from quests.

Below I will give skirns how much experience is obtained in the end for killing and passing quests, by default, i.e. intelligence 11, then intelligence + 15, i.e. with an item of equipment, and then intelligence + 20, when you take berry mentatyth, and it is up to you to decide whether you need this one or not.

As I already wrote above, most of all the experience and profit from this method you will get from quests, in battles there is naturally quite a small profit, but in the end it adds up to a large one.

Quests.

Intellect 11

Intellect 15

Intellect 20

Fight.

Intellect 11

Intellect 15

Intellect 20

16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pivovarov 09.11.21

saa0891
A cool guide, a small addition, if you play with the "Big Armor Lover" mod, you can put the armor on this robe and it will be much easier to play =)

A
Anton Mekhov 09.11.21

There was this topic already ...

B
Bastarder 09.11.21

The guide is stupid and even harmful. The gain to experience from intelligence is not very large, although it is stable. Faster pumping through the luck perk "Savant" with Intelligence 1. At level 34, take "Savant" 3 levels, Intelligence is pumped into 10, then it works with "Savant" + experience gain from Intelligence. Example. At level 2 we take "Savant" (Luck 5). After completing a number of quests from the initial settlement, 4 quests from the Commonwealth, and the quest with acceptance into the Brotherhood of Steel, my hero reached level 25! The same passage, but without Savant, but with an Intelligence of 15, made it possible to reach only level 18. Feel the difference.

A
Alexey Enyutin 09.11.21

Bastarder wrote:
But the likelihood of triggering a Savant with an Intelligence of 10 is very low

r
ripvango 09.11.21

Bastarder
Alexey Yenyutin
Yes, with Ying-those 10 only 1% probability. It's all the same as 0. So the optimal option Int is 4. Chance is 8%. It is quite acceptable and computers can be broken. We can do without Science calmly - almost everything (except for power) can be pumped to the maximum simply by removing modifications from the found / purchased weapon / armor and hanging it on your own. It's even more interesting this way. Even the "Savior" pistol - you can buy all modifications to it from the technician Tom.
And what a thrill it is when Savant drops out! )
I tried up to level 80 with Savant and Int-4. Then I pumped it up, took Bobblehead, and began to wear all these earflaps and other legendary armor with an addition to Int - fortunately, almost the set was assembled by that time ... With Savant it was definitely more fun.
But smart ones can also be used for a change ... And stability ...
Personal conclusion - with Savant - it's more fun and pumping is many times faster.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Tomorrow, if there is time, I will try to write an even more advanced version, where the intellect can be raised even higher (although at the beginning of the game this will not work for anyone, at best by the middle), plus there is an option for completely frostbitten ones.

k
kuzimandius 09.11.21

I agree with Bastarder, the guide is really stupid, and not even because of the savant, but from simple inattention and neglect of the crew / drugs.
Dear saa0891 or a noob, or a blind crab, I will explain why
1. I did not notice the presence in the game of such drugs as the X-cell, which gives +2 to all stats
2. Has no idea about the legendary "sharp" armor, which gives +1 to intelligence and charisma - why the heck are these dressing gowns bespontovye then ??
In total, under drugs and fully equipped for intelligence (without quests for the institute), the Persian has: 10 (his own) +1 (bobblehead) +5 (from "sharp" armor on the limbs and body) +2 (from the cap and glasses) +5 (from berry mentats) +2 (from X-cell) = 25 intelligence

s
saa0891 09.11.21

kuzimandius wrote:
these robes are bespontovye then ??
It is necessary to carefully read the topic in order to understand what the dressing gowns are for, so as not to look like a noob.
kuzimandius wrote:
1. I did not notice the presence in the game of such drugs as the X-cell, which gives +2 to all stats
You definitely read the topic and understood what it is about, I do not need +2 to all stats, I only need +5 to intelligence ...
And so I have a very big idea of ​​what is in the game, so don't worry, the second blog has been written a long time ago.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/bystraya_prokachka_poluchaem_mnogo_opyta_chast_2-185911/
Thank you for updating the topic, I forgot about it, I'll add it now.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Fast leveling - we get a lot of experience (part 2)

My last blog on the link below.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/bystraya_prokachka_poluchaem_mnogo_opyta-182716/

In this blog I will tell you another way to achieve higher IQ for experience.
It will differ from the last blog in that we will be using different equipment.

There are two points here.

The first positive one, and it lies in the fact that now we have legendary armor with buffs for intelligence and charisma as equipment.
If earlier we used clothes that did not have any protection and we could easily be killed with one blow, shot, now our GG has very good protection, and even clothes under armor, I have an army uniform, with an upgrade the bulletproof layer of the fifth class has 110 units of protection from normal and energy damage, let alone a fully upgraded kit, although I still have an emphasis on stealth and some modifications are aimed specifically at stealth and not protection, but for me this is just a holiday after the way that was in last time, now my GG can take quite significant damage and not be bent from one hit.

The negative point is that finding all parts of the armor will be quite problematic, even on the difficulty of survival, and even more so it will not work at the very beginning of the game, as it was in my first blog.

I will also describe another way to raise intelligence by 2-3 points, but this is for completely frostbitten munchkins who want to get the maximum profit.

Let's divide the blog into three parts, as it was last time.

First part
It is no different from the previous blog.

First of all, at the start of a new game, we pump intelligence up to 10 (the rest of the remaining points are at your discretion), then we take the bobblehead for intelligence, it is in the Boston Public Library, we look at screenshots of who does not know where it is.

To get into the library, you will need the skill of picking locks, who does not have it, you can use the skill of Kate's partner (if you do not have her either, then she is in the Combat Zone), she can pick locks, only she will need lockpicks.

As a result, almost at the beginning of the game we have +11 to intelligence, which means that we will receive the maximum amount of experience at this stage, for kvesyt and for kills, then with certain equipment and the use of chemicals, we will first raise intelligence to 18 , and then until 23.

The second part

This is the main difference from the previous method, since now we have legendary armor as equipment, and it will be quite difficult to collect it, even after playing a decent number of hours and filling up a bunch of legendary enemies.

The main condition is that legendary enemies come across as often as possible, it is imperative to play on survival difficulty, and with proper perseverance, you can assemble a complete set, and this is the left and right legs, arm and torso.
Parts of armor have legendary properties +1 to intelligence and charisma, and with a full set of equipment, more on that below, we will get +7 points to intelligence.

We also need a destroyer helmet, you can buy it at the Alliance location from Penny Fitzgerald.

Under the armor, you can choose what you want, I have an army uniform, with an upgrade a bulletproof layer, the fifth level (you can get this modification by completing the subway quest - Jackpot), + 1 to strength and dexterity will also not be superfluous.

The next part of the equipment is Canned Travel glasses (not to be confused with just canned glasses, they are so similar, but they add +1 to perception) and we need +1 to intelligence. Getting these glasses is quite problematic, since you cannot buy or find them , they spawn only in one place, the Charles View Theater location. Moreover, they spawn only on NPCs and absolutely randomly, there is no guarantee that these glasses will appear on the NPCs when moving to this location.

People advise trying the save load and then moving to this location, I made several attempts and, to be honest, I got tired of this method, so I gave it up, and then I just moved to this location from time to time and looked to see if anyone had these points, and surprisingly, on the second try they ended up on one of the NPCs.
There is an even better alternative to Canned Travel Points, these are Liam Points, they give +2 to intelligence, but you can get them only by choosing the branch for the institute, and then after you have advanced quite far along the storyline, so this option is for those who chose this path.

UPD

Now it is possible to get canned travel glasses with a 100% probability if you have the Automatron DLC installed, when you first meet with Adai, where you get a signal and the first time you encounter robots, search the corpses of NPCs (people) in one of them there will be these glasses.

As a result, you will get a complete set that will add +7 points to intelligence, and it will rise to +18
In addition, we have a very high value of charisma, which means more favorable prices from merchants, and it will not be difficult for us to persuade NPCs in dialogue.

The third part
Here everything is the same as in the last blog, only the intelligence stats will differ.

We will bring intelligence to + 23, naturally, it will not be possible to keep such a high value all the time, we will only increase it at the time of completing quests, for this we need berry mentats (you can do with the usual ones, but they give only +2 points to intelligence) berry mentats give +5 points to intelligence. They are made in a chemical laboratory (a bottle of antifreeze, mentats, smolyanka) these components are easy enough to buy, so that there will be no problems with this.

As a result, before handing over the quest (it is better to hand over several quests at the same location, so it will be possible to save berry mentats), we take berry mentats, our intellect becomes + 23, and, accordingly, our profit - we get much more experience.

Below I will give skirns how much experience is obtained in the end for passing quests, by default, i.e. intelligence 11, then intelligence + 18, i.e. taking into account the equipment, and further intelligence + 23, when you take berry mentatyth, and it is up to you to decide whether you need one to win back or not.

Most of all the experience and profit from this method you get from quests, in battles, naturally, a rather small profit, but in the end it adds up to a large one.

Intellect 11

Intellect 18

Intellect 23

I promised a way for real munchkins.

So, in the branch of perception there is a perk night creature, which gives at the first rank +2 points to intelligence and perception, and at the second rank +3 points to intelligence and perception, but I want to warn you right away that there are two subtleties.

First, firstly, this perk works only from 18:00 to 6:00, i.e. at night, and if you want to get profit from quests, then you will need to turn them in during this period of time.

The second feature is that at the second rank in stealth mode you also get night vision, for the dark time of the day and in dark basements this is of course useful, but when you are in a bright room or walk during the day, to put it mildly, it does not look very pleasant. then, with this effect, the image becomes a little blurred, especially at the edges.
Actually, below I will give skirns how it looks with this effect and without it, and then you decide whether you need it or not, you can, in principle, do with the first rank and have a +2 increase to intelligence and perception.

v
vladimir0120 09.11.21

saa0891
that you here piled up to be honest !!! I play on ordinary difficulty and there is almost no difference - with yours !!!
+9 points have not been used yet, just so to speak

v
vladimir0120 09.11.21

Spoiler

P
Pepin3d 09.11.21

how much crap for the sake of supposedly fast pumping))
meaning, kill interest in the gameplay?
who can not wait to pump quickly, the bug will be zayuzat or the console, or maybe even mods

ps: PPC is still playing with a woman no comments)

k
kuzimandius 09.11.21

And why are we silent, do not describe further, what kind of omniscient experts we are ??? =))). And, by the way, if we talk about the increase in experience when pumping the add-on by another fact that you absolutely RANDOMLY forgot to mention: in addition to drugs, there is also a soup made of protein pieces, which gives + 2% to experience, and given that +1 to intelligence gives something in the region of 2-3% increase in experience, it is almost like 1 intelligence. So, before writing multi-page guides on the issue, you should at least understand it =))). In general, yes, the crown of the egg is not worth a damn ...

H
Hey-how-you-there 09.11.21

kuzimandius
And these X cells, how long do they act?

k
kuzimandius 09.11.21

Hey-you, how-you-there
they are not enough, they act at all, here it is necessary, as a friend describes, to accept them before the very delivery of the quest. For me, Garvey, for example, always gave out three quests after completing the previous ones, so he handed over all three in bulk under an X-cage, berry mentats and soup, dressed in "hot" gear, and then he massively quickly cooked a paste and bodied the cutting fluid , levelers 5-6 at a time grabbed =))).

A
Abbat76 09.11.21

kuzimandius
soup gives only 2% with the last DLS product appeared, which gives + 10%.