3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheBoy 09.11.21 07:45 pm

You need a save to import into ME3. (Mass Effect 3)

Hello everyone. I need a Mass Effect 2 save, with a Mass Effect import. I lost my own when the hard drive broke ... I was too lazy to go through the third time, I got tired of it already. I have already searched and more than once, but I have not found such preserves that I need ... Few people can have such preserves, but suddenly ...

Name: John Shepard.
Class: Desirable soldier (in 3 parts you can change the class)
Born: Desirable on the ground (you can also do something else).
Appearance: Typical.
Past: Desirable "War Hero" (you can do something else).
Character: Hero.

Mass Effect:
1. Urdnot Rex is alive.
2. Kaiden Ailenko died on Vermeier.
3. Nadezhda Zhu's colonists are rescued, Shiala is alive.
4. Batarian terrorist is gone, engineers are saved. (DLC: Bring Down The Sky)
5. Roman - Ashley or Liara (preferably Ashley)
6. The Council is saved.
7. Anderson took a seat on the council.
8. Queen Rachni is saved.
9. Kirahe and the detachment are alive.

Mass Effect 2:
1. Completed all DLCs.
2. Geth heretics reprogrammed.
3. An affair with Miranda.
4. Samara is alive.
5. Zayed Price of revenge - workers saved.
6. The Spectrum status is restored.
7. All Shepard's companions are loyal.
8. Tali is not expelled.
9. Conflict between Tali and Legion resolved by compromise.
10. Galaxy explored 100%.
11. Melon's cure for the genophage is saved.
12. Archer's brother is saved.
13. Team Normandy is saved.
14. In the suicide mission, everyone survived.

Ps Please do not judge strictly, this is the first time on this site! =)
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CheBoy 09.11.21

Sorry for the second topic. I'm just another noob on this site, I created the first one on the main one)

g
greenfox111 09.11.21

CheBoy
There is everything, but instead of Roman with Miranda, an affair with Tali.

n
nirvana12 09.11.21

All this is there, although they were not transferred from the first part of the save to the second and I played a pirate with a cartoon screensaver, where a choice was made on all the main missions (though I always destroyed the advice from the first part, I did not see the point in saving it and what would give to bomb our fleet))).

C
CheBoy 09.11.21

Sorry, but this is exactly what I need. They influence events in the other part too much ...

O
Old Salted Crab 09.11.21

CheBoy
Dooo, do not affect at all, except those that can be selected in the save editor.

n
nirvana12 09.11.21

CheBoy
Do not affect, except for one attack on the Council)))) Yes, and figs on him)))) Shepard, the coolest of them all))))

Y
Yuri Sergeev 09.11.21

Tell me when you transfer your Shepard from the second part, why when you start playing, but not pumped like at the end of the second part, the appearance seemed to be transferred (standard Shepard), but I'm not sure that I threw the saves correctly ...
In general, I did this - I threw the safes from the second part (the game went completely) into the saves folder 3 parts, when I entered the game, pressed import from part 2, it found Shepard for me - I click select, it selects and that's it - nothing happens, I press esc, a new game , a man and it immediately shows me a long movie and then I already play for a standard Shepard .... but for some reason he is not pumped - why should you download it again ???
In addition, I also chose the comic at the beginning to refresh the memory of the first two games, it told me everything ... though I don't remember exactly what choices I made in the first two games, but if I played with a clean character - what in this case would it tell me ???

O
Oleg V 09.11.21

A question about transferring save from part 2 to part 3. I have no save from the first part, in the second I created it with the help of Comics. The second part has passed. How critical is the presence of saves from Part 1 of the trilogy for the passage of the 3rd part? Will the difference be big? Will there be the same comic as in the second part? Will it be possible to achieve all endings without saving from the first part?