3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MishaRass 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Ringworld (Stellaris)

I saw the Ringworld on the screen. It can be somehow built or found (I have researched everything, there was no such thing). Or does it appear somehow?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

When creating a new game, select the following in the galaxy creation menu:
Galaxy shape: Elliptical

I
ImTheGREED 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
It seems to me that he is not talking about the galaxy ring but about the shelter (the ring around the sun)

S
Schurl miller 09.11.21

ImTheGREED Will
go online, see, answer. The question is incorrectly posed.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
Guys, forgive me if I put the question incorrectly, I'm talking about a shelter, it's just that it is called "The World-Ring".

I
ImTheGREED 09.11.21

MishaRass
Vault most likely spawns randomly when the galaxy is created, so you may not have one.
ZY
The question is posed correctly.

s
scorg94 09.11.21

MishaRass
I heard that if you go through the quest with the search for the homeworld of the race of ancient forerunners, which is randomly issued at the beginning, you can get the coordinates of the system with this planet. But I haven't been able to complete the quest yet, so I can't vouch for the correctness.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

I had a ring-world on the territory of a faded empire.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig
It can be like that for me too, only I can't roam around their territory, and they won't give cards (((

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Schurl Miller
He means the superstructure around the sun from the screen to the game store .... I thought the same thing, but most likely it will be in the DLC.-_-

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
No, it won't be yesterday, this quest was completed and they just gave a system with an increased increase in influence (

S
Sallar 09.11.21

Found at the edge of the map, the fading priests were directly opposite). The principle is a delicious ring. 3 technologies are opening up.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

_Salar_
I was lucky , I never found it, but somehow the quest gave me a system with five ideal worlds)

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

1Archangel1
You have Vezukha , I have only one ideal world for the whole Empire (and that, this is a satellite and there was a quest "Ancient Terraforming", which made an ideal world out of a lifeless world, and everyone began to move there).

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

Found in a faded empire that controlled 2 systems, each in the world a ring. in one ring there are 4 settlements, in the other one (maybe 3 more not colonized, I don’t know, I have recaptured only one so far, having lost 500 out of 1000 fleet, the battle was epic, for the sake of it I rocked for 4 days)
And I didn’t regret it, it was clearly worth it. +700 credits and +450 minerals. And I just captured them and there is no happiness (less growth of rees).
Moreover, the world of the ring is 100% suitable for any race. You can carry out genocide and populate your own)
Buildings on the planet are special, autonomous, give a lot of resources. Oasis in space)

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

TTokimon
I didn't find it at all (

S
Sallar 09.11.21

1Archangel1
It's cooler than a ring)

H
Hireidan 09.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
http://forums.playground.ru/stellaris/sajbreks-903509/#comment-14963391