3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FinisLux 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Useless quests 1 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And so, walking along the outskirts of the velena, I came across a grove that adjoined the water itself. A terrifying picture appeared there before my eyes. On the poor troll, not to say that he was very smart, small ogres called nakers, called tirelessly and with extraordinary fury, attacked ... And in order not to be standing on the sidelines, I chopped them with ease with a silver sword ... And after this difficult battle, we got into conversation with the victim saved. Word for word, I was offered to taste the offer of a green soup made of frogs and other delicacies, which are found in abundance in the swamps ... But I neglected the hospitality of the rescued because the tongue that my stomach was from elixirs and drunk broths was not able to appreciate the savory treat. .. Hearing this, the owner was upset, took out from his bosom, handed me an elven head - considered an extraordinary delicacy.

So tell the brothers on the forum how to taste my elf's head, or maybe show who should be?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 09.11.21

FinisLux
Straight, future writer, sir.

T
TheReds1892 09.11.21

Why are you sir?

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 09.11.21

What is such a grove at?

F
FinisLux 09.11.21

GeraltTHEwitcher
from the tavern at the crossroads above, go along the left bank, where the witch in the ruins of the dragonids guards antiquities, there is a grove to the left and below ...

S
Sir Francis Drake 09.11.21

FinisLux
And there really was an elven head in the bag?

B
BLACKLiTH 09.11.21

Sir Francis Drake
Yes. And as I understood she was there for beauty ...

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 09.11.21

Spoiler

d
danyiil695 09.11.21

Sir Francis Drake
Really, lol)
Rotten XD, written delicacy for trolls)

U
Uzya 09.11.21

FinisLux
Maybe somewhere you can give it to a troll. :)

U
UnItalianoVero 09.11.21

Map screen, do a favor

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 09.11.21

FinisLux is
already an escape! thank you!

D
Dudraug 09.11.21

+1 to the request for a screen map where it is.

F
FinisLux 09.11.21

UnItalianoVero
Dudraug
http://witcher3map.com/v/#4/17.35/-62.53/w=21.800,-78.684

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

Let's see what is there and how)
By the way, during the first passage in Velene, I met a tied person on the way, whom the drowning men were ready to attack. Saved. Then in the area of ​​"Lonely Rock" I met him again, but with a detachment of bandits led by him. He offered me money ... I killed him. It's a pity I forgot the place of the first meeting ...
---------------
Yes, the troll lives there) Boris is called. True, he did not offer any stew or an elf head) I gave herbs and oils ...

In any case, thanks for the tip.

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

By unverified infe (I emphasize - RUMORS!). If the "elf head" is in Geralt's inventory during the quest "Neighborhood quarrel" in the CM, then the matter can be settled peacefully.
But once again - I have not personally checked, I have not seen screenshots and, frankly, I do not really believe;)
Most likely, simply - "micro-easter egg"