3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:45 pm

What does Adaptability give? (Stellaris)

People, how does adaptability work?
Here, the most expensive sign of race (worth 5 points) is exactly +20 to adaptability. I thought that if I chose him, I could populate any planets.
But no - everything is the same as before. Not all planets are available. So what's the cool thing about this feature?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 09.11.21

Determines the maximum happiness value. Let's say adaptability on the tundra planet is 20%, which means that happiness will be a maximum of 20%.
Happiness from 80 to 89 increases the production of resources and science on the planet by 10%. From 90+ by 20%
Below 50, on the contrary, reduces production from 10% to 100%, especially minerals and science

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Pomu4 ahhh
, that is, the ability to populate other worlds has nothing to do with it?

P
Pomu4 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
To move in, you need to learn the appropriate technologies. On the other hand, they will be of little use if the adaptability is below 50%.

T
Thorny83 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
It influences how well your people will feel in an environment unsuitable for them, if you have a continental native climate, that in the tundra will be bad for them, and already +20. But for me it is easier to populate aliens suitable for the climatic conditions of the planets.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Another bonus is cleaning the atmosphere, I added bonuses from 30 to 55% when settling the tundra (playing for people))

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

1Archangel1
There are two more techs, I don’t remember what they are called, they give percentages (mb cleaning the atmosphere is one of them).