3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mvictory 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Glitch? (Dead Effect 2)

History, part 2.
Our base is our fortress.
You need to block the front door. After doing this, a time bar appears at the bottom, and almost immediately a message appears - Quest failed. I don’t understand what’s the matter, can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong, or is it a game glitch?
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 09.11.21

mvictory
I have the same thing. I looked at YouTube - there is no such thing, he calmly shoots enemies, runs to the door, and the task is completed.
I suspected a jailbreak repack, but I tried 4 distributions, and the same thing.
There is a suspicion that because of the trainer, but I don’t play such games without a trainer, because the plot and adventure are more interesting to me, and the shooting process is not interesting. So I don't know what the reason is.
I also think that maybe because of the version of the game. On YouTube - version unknown, but probably 1.0. And I have 160506.1035.
Do you play with or without a trainer? And what is your version of the game?

m
mvictory 09.11.21

There is only one PC version, of course, I have the same. The trainer also used, but what with him, what without him.

v
vftor 09.11.21

mvictory
So there is only one output - because of the version. Jamb. And on YouTube - he played the English version, which means 1.0.

d
dwemer101 09.11.21

I didn't like the game, although the graphics are good straight

f
fear 09.11.21

excellent din, the single is certainly not a fountain, but a cartoon and a cop is a creditable mess ...
who has a lick of a blizzard.

m
mvictory 09.11.21

Who can tell you where the save is stored?

f
fear 09.11.21

take out 10 mulberries
C: Users username AppData LocalLow BadFly Interactive

m
mvictory 09.11.21

fear
Thank you.

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 09.11.21

vftor
shooting there is very interesting !! the game goes through without problems on medium difficulty! To play this with a trainer is perverted !!

v
vftor 09.11.21

Evgeny Astrakhantsev
Shooting is interesting for you, so it's better without a trainer. And I am not interested in the shooting process. I am more interested in the plot or free adventure, and in the meantime, the destruction of enemies, so as not to interfere.