3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Impressions of the full game (Fight Night Champion)

The game is already on torrents for free use. Downloading, playing, describing your impressions.
44 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombayner 09.11.21

Nishtyak game! Graphics are generally amazing! The plot and videos are like watching a movie.
Now constipation with the game ---
And who passed to a thick negro, there is a task -Mol to beat only the right hook and with the slightest hit in the GG, life is simply drowning. I don’t know what to do, how to get through.

S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21

And who passed to a thick negro, there is a task -Mol to beat only the right hook and with the slightest hit in the GG, life simply breaks
there for sure there was no such thing. There was a fat ebony, which it was necessary to cut out one left, because GG's right arm is injured. By the way, that ebony about which you speak, he has green gloves? If yes, then I already told you what to do.

Completed the entire game in 2 hours 50 minutes. Short, but cool grafon.

O
Omron 09.11.21

I haven't liked the game for now, boxers stand on the legs after such inkrugated blows that it is surprisingly + in the campaign it is not possible to pass the level where you need to dismissed the negro that constantly leave you. I play on the highest difficulty and there it is unrealistic to knock him out, and if you knocked him down twice and obviously won the whole fight on points, all the same scripts tell you that he won. what an idiocy

S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21

Omron
lower the difficulty level and the problem will disappear by itself.

O
Omron 09.11.21

at a lower level of difficulty, the enemy seems to be complete fuckers) not interesting to play)

O
Omron 09.11.21

even at a lower level, opponents withstand the terrible force of blows without apparent difficulty. just remember the third part. there he swung the enemy, his hook is past, and then immediately in the opposite direction and he is already on the floor. and here by Mike Tyson, the whole body is invested in the open jaw, and at least that, but because the stamina is complete. in general stupidity. hope for multiplayer. although in it I almost always merge, despite the fact that I play with ai at the highest difficulty. in the cartoon, randomness and invocation play more a role than tactics. they need to release something like that on kinekt. in kinekt sports boxing is too bad

d
daretdaret 09.11.21

tell me how to fill up (75 blows to the body and then what needs to be done)

S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21

daretdaret,
within three rounds, you need to inflict 75 hits on the enemy's body (if you did it earlier - well done, but you still have to withstand this task for three rounds), after that the coach himself will give you another task, it seems just to defeat the opponent, I don't remember exactly.

46-Ant-46 09.11.21

will it be for the PC?

S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21

No.

M
Mihael-Dimant 09.11.21

guys what are you playing?

M
Mihael-Dimant 09.11.21

Guys, why are you playing?

S
Showy DiMak 09.11.21

I'm on Hbox 360.))

b
bodkas007 09.11.21

XBox 360

O
OlegPP3 09.11.21

Frost is strong. But I still defeated him. )
The game turned out gorgeous, finally a fighting game with excellent online and an intriguing plot appeared. And this is FNC.

E
Eek the console 09.11.21

Yes, with one left, blah, it is impossible to fill it up. The maximum that turned out was to knock him off once in a knockdown, as I understand it, you need to knock him out? It didn't work, after the completion of 8 rounds they just write to me that I failed everything, start over. And he turns into some kind of block of the master after the first knockdown, do not break anything. Hooks do not take, jabs too. Sucks. Who passed it, how did the fat freak pierce?

O
OlegPP3 09.11.21

Are you talking about Frost?

If yes, then run from him for the first two rounds.
After that, the coach will give you a task, over the next three rounds, inflict 75 blows to the enemy to the body.
Then run two more rounds, don't let you get in the head. Counterattack occasionally. (my limit is 8 strokes)
Well, and the final rounds, the goal is to send him to KO, that is, a knockout.
Again, counterattack, catch him with strong sideways.

I won with strong side kicks with a jump to the body. In round 10, he fell.

I want to note that it is imperative to complete the tasks that are given during this battle. Since it will not be possible to pass in another way.

E
Eek the console 09.11.21

No, I'm talking about a negro with green gloves who had to be beaten with one left. I had no idea that you can win on points.
Frost turned out to be easier, my English is fine (I'm generally an English teacher ^ _ ^), so I put him on average on the first try. It was hard with the eye, but I coped. A short campaign, I was expecting a Hollywood plot, with setups on the street and QTE from bullets and in fights in fact, but it turned out to be a set of fights with incomplete cut-scenes. Well, at least something.

H
HyperXStream 09.11.21

The graphics in the game are valid.

m
mir_trud_may 09.11.21

Playing a career - tin. Such urine just sings the soul :)
At first I was stupid with a translation, I had to google a lot, but now I got used to it, because the letters from the manager and the coach are duplicated .... And the heat started. It is necessary to monitor the distribution of talent. Immediately developed a right hook, then a jab. Now I tighten up the protection of the body and head. The last six victories have confirmed my strategy :) But, now I lost and slipped a couple of positions in the ranking.
I would like to gain experience to go online fights 8)