3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimwow 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Shareware launch games with Denuvo protection

So, welcome, the first way to run games with Denuvo protection. The author of this project was Voksi_Bulgarian from the REVOLT Team release group.

What opportunities are there at the moment: The
ability to play single, multiplayer, cooperative and other modes of play with people who use the same method.

But do not roll your lip, because this happiness will cost $ 3 if we want to play all games except Doom, and $ 5 if we want to play all available games.
(In the future, you will not have to pay for new games, it will be enough to download the new version and play)

So, using this method, you can play games such as:

Metal Gear Solid V
Mad Max
Just Cause 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
HITMAN
Doom
Total War: Warhammer

All necessary information on the link: http://coop-land.ru/helpguides/solutions/10412-uslovno-besplatnyy-zapusk-igr-s-zaschitoy-denuvo.html

What do you think? Pirates are alive !?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimwow 09.11.21

Well-
known hackers (if they are) who fake Revolt have helped out with pirates who want to play online (manuals on the site), I don't think this is a scam! And yes, this is not an advertisement, but useful information about "Denuvo".

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

real perats look for shareware for
only a set of edishons with all add-ons, plugins and add-ons
and doubloons spend current on rum and harlots
yo-ho-ho

S
Setesh 09.11.21

shareware can be used FREE OF CHARGE, but with restrictions, but here is some kind of incomprehensible badyag, for which you have to pay anyway

d
dimwow 09.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Yes, but you yourself download the repack, i.e. with all dlc etc.

d
dimwow 09.11.21

Setesh
You pay once and that's it, you use all the games that are!)

S
Setesh 09.11.21

dimwow
rename the topic then, this one cannot be called "shareware"

P
P0c 09.11.21

I think there is one more way to get bucks, and the link must be rubbed. Now the situation is such that the smart cash in on the stupid. Many sites and groups in the social. activation networks for a seemingly insignificant fee, but for 1 day such enterprising people receive a rather substantial amount. But as long as there is demand, there will be supply. Moreover, the game can be obtained without spending anything by making a refund. In general, why do they post such links here, you need to ban such individuals.
I think it's time to get out of the habit of freebies and still support developers by buying games, so that in the future they would not have questions about whether to release certain games on the domestic market or whether to do localization.

t
tynnikov1978 09.11.21

BRED ALL THIS (1 person could have downloaded the archive for $ 5, and then this archive walked through the torrents for free)

t
tynnikov1978 09.11.21

Nonsense ALL THIS (1 person could download the archive for $ 5, and then this archive walked through the torrents for free) !!!!!!!!!!

d
dimwow 09.11.21

P0c
My job is to bring this news to you, well, and you just ban it ... I'm just saying that there is such an opportunity, I did not say that everything is checked! It's up to you, but for now you have to wait, maybe this is really a working way !?

S
Setesh 09.11.21

dimwow
so why post unverified news? smells of mischief

d
dimwow 09.11.21

Setesh
To keep people informed!