3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_JustPRO_ 09.11.21 07:49 pm

For those who fumble. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The PC had 2 dies of 2GB DDR 3 (elixir). There were friezes in the game, Hynix set another 8 GB DDR3 bar this time. Friezes disappeared, but the game began to crash. Departures from all games, departures from the browser, sometimes the computer just freezes and except for disconnecting through the network, nothing helps. The slots for the operative are located as follows: White and blue: B S B C.
If you put 2 dies of 2 in 2-channel mode, and a dice of 8 in the remaining mode, then the computer refuses to turn on. Therefore, I put 2 and 8 GB in 2-channel, and the remaining 2 in a free slot. Rather, that's why there are problems. Diagnostics op. I did memory, it does not find any problems. How to solve the problem? Need help.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

_JustPRO_
stupidly use one plate with 8 GB

_
_JustPRO_ 09.11.21

S
Shadowarm 09.11.21

Maybe the friezes are from the fact that the computer does not pull?

B
BoB_Er 09.11.21

KrampusX
Most likely there was just not enough operatives (the game needs 8 or more gigs, although according to tests 6 will be enough, but not 4) so ​​there were friezes.

_
_JustPRO_ 09.11.21

KrampusX
friezes disappeared as soon as I installed 8 GB

L
LoginCom 09.11.21

You have a conflict of 2GB lines with an 8GB line ... put 8 into the white connector the first and 2GB into the blue sockets ... if it doesn't work then try 2GB into the white connectors and 8GB into the blue ... if the glitches continue then only one output use one 8GB ruler!

_
_JustPRO_ 09.11.21

BoB_Er
it was clear to me, that's why I bought it. The friezes are gone, but there are problems.

A
AlexOmen 09.11.21

If there are 4 slots, then you can set either 1, 2, or 4 strips. You cannot put three. You can see the motherboard manual. in your case mono use only 8 GB.

_
_JustPRO_ 09.11.21

LoginCom
in this situation, the computer does not turn on. It only works if you put in the blue 8 and 2 sockets, and the remaining 2 in the white

B
BoB_Er 09.11.21

_JustPRO_
Hammer and insert only one 8 gig bar and don't worry.

v
vikpass 09.11.21

_JustPRO_
I 'll try different combinations. Especially in games, because the load is stronger there. Find the most stable combination and use it, nl I would recommend starting with one 8

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

either use 1 memory of this size
or drive 8 gibubs of a similar characteristic or the same model for the second.
or use 2 + 8 gibubs.
swoop I know ddr3 are like old and new. type one-sided and two-sided and
can not be used together. and most modern inexpensive just type 2. but once the bakery sees that xs. I would assume that the memory of different frequencies and different voltages from which one of the pairs works in some mode in which it becomes bad and it hangs up the system.
it would be worth looking for pitch information about your pitch board, it is possible to update the BIOS.
honestly speaking, from such bakeries with a chipped memory, I have a facepalm.
and the theme for the game is not relevant

C
CemKey 09.11.21

Set the timings in the BIOS manually, try it.

b
bot_max 09.11.21

and I would check all the bars for the performance of the memtest program. it was like that in the end it turned out that 1 was giving errors.

P
Pro100 Andrew 09.11.21

_JustPRO_
I look no one ever bothered to ask your motherboard and the frequency of RAM dies. Maybe the mother is not stupidly pulling. Dies from different manufacturers are not always compatible with each other. It is necessary that at least the memory chips are from the same manufacturer. Therefore, as a rule, RAM is taken at least in sets or the same RAM plate is bought for compatibility. No, there are cases that different ones work. By the way, maybe on the mat. the board has a special button for setting the RAM so that different dies work (like MemOK, or in another way). So that's it.
I will also mention that if you have 2 dies with different frequencies and timings, then both will work at a lower frequency of these two and also with timings. (that is, if you have 1333 and 1866, then both will work at 1333).
You can lower the timings or the frequency of the dies to work accurately.

I
Iskander2015 09.11.21

_JustPRO_
I think so, the timings, memory latency on all lines should be the same for anyone! maybe the rulers are different! (8gb - rather 1.5v, the rest 2x2gb - 1.65v), it is necessary to set 1.65v for all in Bios somehow like this. and the frequency of course does not need to be changed, leave 1333 (at face value)! Well, run it through the OSST program. Since, the one that is at 1.5v will work constantly in a heavier mode.
PS In general, this is a very common, I would say a standard problem - when different dies are simply not compatible with each other, and sometimes they are not compatible with the "motherboard"

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
two-channel mode means only identical volume. automatically, the memory should still be reduced to the minimum if the set consists of different boards.
if for some reason this is not possible, everything either does not start up or works in a single channel.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 09.11.21

KrampusX
Well, I have quite a bit more powerful than his computer (i3-4130, GTS 450, 8 GB of RAM), but there are no friezes at all. I play medium.

m
muromez 09.11.21

It's just that not all planks are compatible between themselves ...

w
winni madison 09.11.21

An excellent theme, I just plan to buy more RAM, I will now carefully select it (otherwise I wanted to go and take it with a bang)