3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Help with mastering the game! (Stellaris)

In short, a lot of where I figured out by trial and error)
But there are a couple of real questions ..
1) How to increase the influence? I have +1 gain.
a) I'm in the Alliance ... It's not a big deal to get out of it, we have 1 total occupied territory.
b) I have 2 fort posts (They give -2 influence growth)
c) how to improve all the buildings on the main planet? If Research doesn't work?
d) With 3 AI, my rivalry is somewhere + 1 gain.

2) On the planet I captured. nothing is mined, there are buildings but no one is on them, and no one is created =
how to fix this?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MishaRass 09.11.21

1) Shove the border outposts into the sector, it seems like the influence will not be spent, but the zone will remain (it worked for me). With the improvement, the question did not understand.
2) Relocated their people (or Aliens) from other planets.

V
VsynC 09.11.21

MishaRass
How to relocate? I have a colonial ship, but the planet is considered mine and cannot be colonized, although the suitability is 100%.
Kind of like a border post and makes my sector bigger isn't it? I don't really rummage ...

About the improvement of buildings, it says if you Apnut all of them to the maximum, then the increase in influence will be greater.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

VsynC
If you upgrade the main building (from the remains of the ship to the administration, then to the capital). Resettlement: choose a planet from which you will resettle, click on a settlement, and there, next to the "Genocide" button, there is a "Resettle" button, here press it. In the window that appears, select the planet and settlements that need to be resettled; on the left is the planet from which you are resettling (select the settlements that will be resettled there), on the right is the planet (you need to select it, there is a drop-down menu), to which your people will move, select the square where they will go and that's it.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

VsynC
1 Sectors, unions, rivalry (depending on principles). Study random technologies further.) Regarding the gain from rivals, it is different here. 2) Relocation or robots ...

N
NatanieLzZ 09.11.21

Please explain what the sectors are. Otherwise, I do not see any benefit from them, only drawbacks, in particular, you cannot develop the planet in your own way

V
VsynC 09.11.21

NatanieLzZ
You don't need to follow them, they just give you% of the assigned profit and that's it.

V
VsynC 09.11.21

1Archangel1

I don’t know, what’s the problem, this planet isn’t on the list.!

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

VsynC
So when everyone on the planet dies it must be colonized again!

N
NatanieLzZ 09.11.21

VsynC
that is, there is simply to add the planets that I have already developed? But what about the sector's policy, or did it seem to me that the buildings there changed depending on it?

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

NatanieLzZ
Yes, add planets. And in the "Planets" tab at the bottom there are all your sectors, and there are two jackdaws - the first, when activated, allows the sector to replace the buildings that already exist and build what it wants, and when activated, the second sector will build the corresponding buildings on the corresponding squares (for example : the square gives 2 energy and the sector will have to build a power plant or node there). Understood?

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

NatanieLzZ
If you want him not to touch your buildings, just remove the first checkbox (there should be an empty circle).

N
NatanieLzZ 09.11.21

MishaRass
thanks, didn't see this)

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

NatanieLzZ
It’s not worth it, there’s just a very clumsy translation (I didn’t understand at first either), then I downloaded a mod for localization fixes, and now everything is simple and clear)