3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelina Antonova 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Game Impressions and Some Tips (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition recently, just the time came, I got my hands on it, plus I updated the configuration of the computer (and successfully left apple products forever). Let's face it, having played nothing at all, the ideas of the ME series are very visible: the first DAO - the introduction of a new project from the developers, new mechanics, the fight against a common globally destroying enemy, the selection of allies, research and acquaintance with the world (it was also in the first ME); DA2 - bringing to a new level, fine-tuning of many things to mind (many DA2 did not like it allegedly due to the loss of style), a new plot supposedly connecting DAO and DA3, etc. unknown capable of destroying the world, the development of the forces and influence of the Inquisition (what is not the collection of resources and the accumulation of troops in ME3). I watched a lot of reviews from all kinds of "mega surveyors" of dubious appearance, such as Logvinov, etc., who shouted with all their might that the game was not worthy of attention and time. Once again I was convinced that it is useless to listen to the corrupt left-wing reviewers until I have made up my own mind. In general, at this stage, I am satisfied with the game (I almost finished all the quests in the first explored location; I accepted a robber, a gray guard and an imperial sorceress into the squad).
Obvious shortcomings:
1. Quests in which they reproach that there are many robbers are a little enraged, although the location has already been cleared to zero and all the camps and the influence of the Inquisition on these lands are at the maximum.
2. Maybe I have not yet found how it is being corrected, but keeping the right mouse button pressed all the time so that the camera rotates normally on the sides is nonsense.
3. It is rather inconvenient that in the Shelter there is no possibility to change the equipment of the party members right on the spot, you have to craft and run through the passage - this is also annoying.
Similarities:
1. In terms of the quest component, the fullness of the world, the world itself and a bunch of tasks, it reminded me personally of Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.
Advice:
1. Many advise to immediately run to set up camps - my personal opinion is that it is better to clear the location without this nonsense, and it is more interesting and do not miss any important places, and your eyes will not scatter from the abundance of quests and places of visit.
2. I advise you to install the DLC Black Shop - it has general and legendary sketches and most of the resources for crafting if you are too lazy to collect, plus gear for 16-18 levels of all classes is sold. My whole party runs around in crafted clothes from a black store and does not steam.
3. Walk more with your legs. There are a lot of all sorts of secret places and secondary collectible items, quests and other sweets in the locations.
4. Be sure to carry at least one horn to the party - there are closed doors behind which there is a collected item, good loot or the beginning of a new quest, or even a monster sits behind which will give decent experience or the influence of the Inquisition.
5. It is better to craft equipment. I do not know how it is in the later stages, but so far, everyone is running around in a crafted from legendary sketches from a black store. For example: two mage staffs with UVs 180 and 217, two-handed for the Gray Guard 390, a sword for Cassandra 240, two daggers for Sera, 314 each. Gear for protection and other attribute characteristics is also all close to 200, or even passes for it.
6. Completed several quests for mounts (mounts) and rode them. To admit honestly what their meaning is not clear. It looks like just entertaining content so as not to throw kakahami that nothing new, or as an option "herd" - in all new RPGs of this level there are mounts. Honestly, if I were in the Biovar team, I would give an idea about the variety of mounts - many different animals are unique in their own way, with their own characteristics such as speed, armor, the ability to fight on it, cross-country ability, the ability to fly or overcome some obstacles, mountain kind or plain. It would be quite possible to tame some mountain saber-toothed tiger and on it the passability over rocky terrain would be advantageous, and horses would feel better on the roads,
25 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 09.11.21

I agree, I really liked the game. The only thing - be sure to play Joey, I tried it with a mouse on my computer, it is not played at all.

J
Just Max 09.11.21

the game is interesting, I advise you to go to the end, I also played in all parts as a robber

T
TimKar 09.11.21

Angelina Antonova
In the last DLK you will find violet gear and throw away the craft one)

A
Analius 09.11.21

let's get acquainted?

v
vozdooh 09.11.21

Angelina Antonova wrote:
keeping the right
mouse button pressed all the time so that the camera spins around normally is nonsense .

D
Dmitriy_XAN 09.11.21

Angelina Antonova wrote:
many did not like DA2, allegedly because of the loss of style,
DA 2 did not like people not because of the loss of style, but because of the monotony and too stubborn gays and yes there was no conclusion to a new level in comparison with the DAO
Angelina Antonova wrote:
1 Quests in which they reproach that there are many robbers are a little enraged, although the location has already been cleared to zero and all the camps and the influence of the Inquisition on these lands are at their maximum.
hmm, a little, VERY enraged by monotonous quests go collect 10 herbs about the great inquisitor, the savior of the world, the messiah.
Angelina Antonova wrote:
2. Maybe I have not yet found how to fix it, but keeping the PKM clamped all the time so that the camera spins around normally is nonsense.
It is not corrected in any way, because of this, by the way, managing a Persian warrior becomes terribly inconvenient.
Angelina Antonova wrote:
3. It's rather inconvenient that in the Shelter there is no way to change equipment for party members right on the spot, you have to craft and run through the passage - this is also annoying.
Um, but this is by the way, if you open inventory in a shelter or Skyhold, then there are arrows above your Persian and there you can flip through all the Persians whom you have already found and accordingly change their equipment
Angelina Antonova wrote:
1. According to the quest component, the fullness of the world, the world itself and a bunch of tasks personally reminded me very much of Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.
This does not sound like a compliment))) Seriously, the main quests and quests of the party members are still normal, the rest are complete slag
Angelina Antonova wrote:
2. I advise you to install the DLC Black Shop - it has general and legendary sketches and most of the resources for crafting, if you are too lazy to collect, plus gear for 16-18 levels of all classes is sold. My whole party runs around in crafted clothes from a black store and does not steam.
Well, by the way, 90% of those sitting here went through a Yiddish torrent, so yes there was a store there)))

The conclusion is simple, the review is certainly a year late))) But seriously, if you want a good party RPG, play better in Pilars (POE), if the action RPG, then in the third witcher, because the DAI is bad and in many ways inferior to both the first RPG and the second, in the history of non-stereotyped characters, ease of control, the elaboration of the world, etc.

d
dimakozhanov 09.11.21

OakSorcerer wrote:
The only thing is to play Joey, I tried it with a mouse on my computer, it is not played at all.
I passed without problems on the keyboard and mouse, like many other games, where many stated that it was not realistic or convenient to play on the keyboard and mouse.

A
Angelina Antonova 09.11.21

Well, I just started (I was late with all the new games because the old computer was old and there was no time). The Witcher 3 hasn't gotten around to it yet. And for the advice with the camera and dressing the party members senks.
With the party members figured out. I found the stable in the Vault - it is next to the forge. The button for setting up camera switching (so as not to hold the right mouse button all the time) is there and is without an associated key at the end of the settings list. There really is no scale of approval or disappointment, but it’s not that much. I play as a male character. It is very entertaining that to bring a conversation with a male NPC on a homosexual topic is two clicks, and the girls of the NPC are all so inaccessible.

A
Analius 09.11.21

I do not understand what the disadvantages are? since when is this bad?

A

Why then don't you write this in the LAN, but shout at the whole forum?

E
Evgeny Chernikov 09.11.21

The Inquisition is the first and last nail in the series' coffin, period.
The review is over.

b
bazilews 09.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov
This is your personal opinion, but I really liked the game !!!

b
bazilews 09.11.21

Angelina Antonova
He has not seen girls for a long time, especially such beautiful ones !!!

E
Evgeny Chernikov 09.11.21

bazilews
"Thanks" to you, the gaming industry releases more and more slag every year. Because "people hawala")

A

Well, how to play is very interesting. It's pretty hard to say what people are hawking now and what not. It is very difficult to guess the feasibility of the project, however, as well as to come up with a fundamentally new idea - after all, everything that could be thought of has already been invented. As for the point - well, here it is - the universe is huge and you can endlessly milk an idea with another "savior". It was in origins, it was with Hawke, now with Maxwell. If you look through the Wiki, then there were only 5 mobs, and there were as many as 7 ancient gods, so at least two more games can be done safely, and then the series ends with the 6th part where humanity of this universe will resist all evil. Or the universe can be developed further.

s
shadow326 09.11.21

The toy is good) only on dlc the price is biting, and without the Stranger, we can say that the game is not over)

W
WAga 09.11.21

The plot is utter nonsense. The main villain is even more pathetic and not charismatic than in the new Star Wars.
The action is disgusting, the tactical camera is just ATAS. Interface for tablets. In the same Witcher, NPCs go back and forth and say if you click on them, but yes everything is pathetic, NPCs stand in one place, they cannot be bypassed, they cannot be selected with a mouse and talked if 2 dudes stand opposite each other at a distance of 5 meters, between they cannot be run. There are no side effects, quests are served in over9000 notes, classes are truncated and miserable, there are no heaps of magic schools for the magician, there is no warrior with 2 weapons, the respawn mobs seem to be playing in an MMO. To pass the plot you need to gain influence - the most disgusting thing in this game. The party members are the least memorable and dull. The games of this studio have always been famous for their choice and plot, there is no one or the other in this game. Whatever you do, whatever options you choose in the dialogues - the final one, you are an armless idiot,

T
Thorgal 09.11.21

Angelina Antonova wrote:
1. In terms of the quest component, the fullness of the world, the world itself and a bunch of tasks, it reminded me personally of Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.
Even now I play this Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning and somehow does not catch at all. Already played 10 hours and no pleasure from the process. In addition, you still have to suffer on the gamepad. (Satanic device!) The game was inexpensive in Steam, I bought it, seduced by a beautiful picture. But, as they began to tell there all this indistinct dregs about the unweaving of the threads of fate, I immediately realized that I was in a psychiatric hospital ... I'll play a little more and if everything is as it is now, I will delete it in fig ...
DA and Da 2 passed, I kind of liked the game, but about DA: I I had doubts. Something is wrong with the campaign, judging by the letsplay on YouTube. You can, of course, pick up the game yourself, suddenly it will roll, but so far I do not dare.
And by the way. I have never met gays either in the DA series or in the ME series. Where do you find them there? Even curious.

Remembered why I did not try to play the subject. There is still no fashion for "non-disappearing corpses".

v
vinset_qq 09.11.21

1 part is 1000 times better

R
Revivo 09.11.21

The only good advice is to stop feeding the bio-creatures and their masters EAShnikov, because they are already crazy. In general, the position of the Canadian developers is not entirely clear to me, almost everything that the fans loved was put under the knife, and in return, nothing but a grafon was offered.
Where is the atmosphere of dark fantasy? Where are the interesting quests missing? Where are the colorful characters, ala Loghain, Zatrian, Branca, etc.? Where did it all go? You say, they say: "The game is developing, you are just a stupid oldfag who fads on old stuff", well, of course, everything can be, only this kind of development, I don't like it, from the word - at all ... and judging by the Metacritics and comments in this topic, not me alone.