3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imrezz 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Developed for some reason did not understand humor)) (War Thunder)

Hi all. I've been playing Tundra myself for half a year. In principle, there are both + and -. Well, not about that. I wrote down a video here about balance, and before that I watched Izidych's review. Postnul video on the Tundra forum) and after 10 minutes rubbed it)) I postnul again) Rubbed again) Do not like developed critics) Who likes it, I invite you to subscribe. I saw rollers every 2-3 days. And just learning. So your opinion and comments will be ooooooo helpful. Enjoy your viewing and Games.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 09.11.21

I hope it will be rubbed here too.

v
vigo24 09.11.21

God yes this is generous

a
alexzet3 09.11.21

this proves that you are 10 years old,
and someone from the site admins is 30 or more,
respectively, and brains by an order of magnitude

o
omskcity 09.11.21

alexzet3
I agree, but the balance on the screenshots is normal for Belarus, ... and you decided to bend only 6.3 to 7.3, and not a friend.
And you have to learn to play yourself, and not under the lessons of bloggers, ... anyone can make a cut with a bend, and so they are crooked grandmothers.

A
Alexandrovitch 09.11.21

Pour on PG or rutub, then maybe they won't rub

S
Sergey_M83 09.11.21

Recently, someone created a topic on the official forum Bug Thunder, oh War Thunder, about the Ezida video about the T-34-85, in this video he is trying to prove that they say they are not imba and that BR 5.0 is quite normal for this suffering scoop. in this thread he was shitty about ten minutes before it was also deleted. So this video, it is understandable why it was immediately deleted, because Ezida is the official streamer of the tundra, he was asked to make a video on the unfortunate t-34-85, he made