3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Are there any restrictions on the Self-Government Sector? (Stellaris)

So, I thought about the question: "why do you need to do more than one sector?" That is, you can cram the entire territory into one sector and not take a steam bath.
However, I am tormented by doubts: is there, for example, the debuff sector in the presence of more than 5 planets. And other negative effects when the size is too large.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
ace8927 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
stuffed more than 10 into one and continue to shove.

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Ilya Rak wrote:
why do you need to do more than one sector?
Then, sooner or later, it may become necessary to concentrate on the production of a certain resource. For example minerals or science. And what, because of this, the entire sector to rebuild? No. It's easier to do the second one, already with a certain specialization.

And the debuff with a large empire will still appear, do not hesitate. There will be a surprise)

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

Polololon
Made a huge sector for all planets and regions, and left only the capital for himself. I even have the "Empire" parameter in general, the buff gives

P
Polololon 09.11.21

warhammer40
Rebellions and separatists are dumb? Do robots want independence? No xenophiles? I envy you. Honestly.

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Polololon
and I do not have and have not. Therefore, I ask why all this is needed.

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

Polololon
As soon as there was a warning that robots were revolting from neighboring empires, he immediately dismantled his own. I did not conclude migrations with anyone, if there is a planet with a different race (pre-cosmic) in the empire, then I did not touch it or colonize it, therefore there are only people in my empire.
And there are no uprisings and separatism at all, since I did colonial ships only with the original population and worldview. Well, I colonize only green planets (> 60 adaptations like)
By the way, I play for the standard human race (United Nations of the Earth).

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

warhammer40 wrote:
Well, I only colonize green planets
Wow, can you colonize yellow ones too? I did not know. I tried it once - it didn't work.

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Even though they are red.

S
Snip 09.11.21

But what about the ports? Are spaceports being built in the sectors independently? I just didn't have the patience to wait and check, and I jumped across all the planets in the sectors and manually built ports ..

S
Sallar 09.11.21

25 planets in the sector. The flight is normal.

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
One sector has one direction, if the energy sector is needed, then there will be less minerals and vice versa, so is defense or science.

S
SemyStall 09.11.21

Snip
Builds the sector on his own, if there are resources.
Ilya Rak
1 sector is not an option. If the floor of the galaxy is crammed into one sector and the minerals are put, then the energy will be in the red almost always (so I also shoved solar panels into each spaceport). I myself just started doing the second for energy. And the third for science (the smallest).

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

It turns out that space structures do not count. And we are talking only about planetary ships?
So, I can push klystals into the sector with science, and energy into the sector with crystals?

And what will happen if you choose the defense industry?