3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecesenkin 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Game activation (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to buy a boxed version of the game, my question is, how is the game activated? speak through GOG, but you can not activate it, what would you just install from the disk and play?
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 09.11.21

Only gog, only hardcore

J
JABA AZAZINA 09.11.21

Pecenenkin
Well, if you don't like Gog, then you can change the key on the off site to stimovsky and originsky, if I'm not mistaken.

T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

The disk version is not equipped with any security system. Install and play. With the key out of the box, you can get the GOG version for free.

P
Pecesenkin 09.11.21

Tiger Goose
Can you see how many hours have I played somewhere in GOG? like the incentive.

A
Alexander Shimanski 09.11.21

Pecesenkin
can

T
Tiger goose 09.11.21

Pecesenkin
If you install the GOG Galaxy client and play through it, you can see how many hours you have spent in the game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.21

Pecenenkin
You can install from disk, manually patches and play. Only the launch of the game will be from the game folder with an exe file. I put v. 1.06 Why didn't you like Gog? You put v with him. 1.12.1, you delete it, it will throw the shortcut on the desktop and forward. But ... The game time is recorded only with the connection to Gogh

P
Pecesenkin 09.11.21

Alexander Shimanski
Is registration in GOG required?

A

There is
no Pecesenkin , you just put it like a regular game and that's it (achievements, time and the rest of the shelling without gog (steam, origin) is not available

G
Geth Hunter 09.11.21

Pecesenkin wrote: Is
registration in GOG required?
Stupid question. All games in gog are linked to an account

A
Agent_Federal 09.11.21

Is GOG Registration Required?

P
Pecesenkin 09.11.21

Alexander Shimanski
And DLS are free, which, for example, are in the incentive, there are several of them, can they be downloaded from GOG?

A

Pecesenkin, you
register in the gogh, activate the game (with the code from the box), and then you download the add-ons that are free (hearts of stone or blood and wine are bought in the same place in the gogh (if there is no boxed version), and if there is, then you also activate the code on them as and the game.