3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b1ockey 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Owners of GOG lead into the studio! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys tell me what's the matter. Bought on May 19, 2015 at Witcher's GOG galaxy. Accordingly, a month or more passed after some time. Then he passed again. Played xs how many hours well, a lot !!! And in the client it shows like this))

14 Comments
Sort by:
b
b1ockey 09.11.21

And the statistics cannot be reset in any way. Is it a gon galaxy? I tried and reinstalled and even demolished Windu and put everything clean. The time in the client is generally inadequate.

A
AleXStein 09.11.21

blockey
as far as I know, the client is still in beta. so be patient

B
Boss_Timurchik 09.11.21

blockey
and the point is to whom do you want to report that you have played 300 hours or more

D
Digic_07 09.11.21

My achievements still don't work, so wait for a miracle

b
b1ockey 09.11.21

By the way, I just start a new game "only Stone hearts" immediately there are entries in the diary about Lugos about Keris about Avalakh and the quest about Tesak has failed ..

b
b1ockey 09.11.21

A cleaver then finally got to do with it?

b
b1ockey 09.11.21

Maybe the incentive to buy but the brain is not "this"?

S
Shape102 09.11.21

blockey
To show how much time you have played, you need to go into GOG itself and then just start the game, that's all. If you start the witcher, then GOG will not open, and of course the program in an inoperative state will not read the amount of time played.
PS And achievements (achievements) without turning on GOG will also not be completed

S
Someone like-you 09.11.21

Shape102
without GOG The Witcher will not start, it feels like repackers are giving advice here)

S
Shape102 09.11.21

I ran Someone Like-You without GOG, even though I have a license

D
DeadMan451 09.11.21

Someone Like-You
Perfectly GOG version works without Galaxy. They also have a policy - the client is optional, if you don't want it - don't use it (unlike you-know-who)

S

Do not fill in, even if you poke on the shortcut, the gog will open anyway and only through it the game starts

S

DeadMan451
runs through gog ,. and then you can turn off

u
urban.kalabanovich 09.11.21

Does the client display the game time incorrectly? Yes, this is a reason to buy the game on incentive.
Someone Like-You
Everything starts fine, I put it just to "look", then deleted it, and the game works. Correctly said, gog is not steam, gog is optional.