3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcruden 09.11.21 07:52 pm

Can't take over enemy planets (Stellaris)

Friends, I ask you to help me figure out one moment, I played calmly, developed and at a certain moment somewhere not far from me a hole opened in space, from which hostile flotillas with a force of 17-24K began to fall out, attacked all the players, I managed to overturn them, a hole from where they climb out, I also destroyed, but at the same time I lost two sectors, with 6 planets, they already sent me a message, what a fine fellow I am, that I drove the invaders, but their remnants are still roaming somewhere.
And now the question is how to return my possessions, despite the fact that I have completely cleared my past territories from enemies, they glow dark blue, like the territory of another state. It is essentially impossible to enter into diplomatic relations with this invaders, in order to demand their lands back, he only says that we are all prey, and how much anger is good.
As I understand it, this attack was some kind of accidental event, but I cannot fully understand how to get rid of it.
17 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImTheGREED 09.11.21

mcruden
Try to send troops to their planet.

T
TTokimon 09.11.21

mcruden
The solution is the same as with a regular war.
You create an attacking army on the planet and storm your former planets. They are occupied in theory, so you will win back

m
mcruden 09.11.21

ImTheGREED
TTokimon
Let's say it's clear with the planet, and the cleared nodes, why don't they go out of the enemy's control?
Still such a moment, all the mining and research stations are mine, but belong to an unknown race, he writes that it needs to be studied, there is no study in the journal's feed. I tried to destroy all these stations, so a warning was displayed that this is a neutral player, in the end, even having destroyed everything that was in the node, he is still an enemy.
If you have not had this blue plague, then it is not easy to understand what is about.

M
Movsha 09.11.21

Expose in politics, the behavior at the first contact is aggressive and you can attack them

I
ImTheGREED 09.11.21

mcruden
And those planets that the enemy captured from you under direct control or the sector was created? If the sector, then remove and try to demolish the stations.

S
Sallar 09.11.21

mcruden
Yes, this is a bug of the game at the moment, the blue bastards also got out. It is impossible to study a ship unknown in the magazine, a scientific ship does not cling to it either.

m
mcruden 09.11.21

ImTheGREED
A sector was created, but it disappeared when it was completely destroyed.
_Salar_
So, in general, an ambush, this plague took up half of the map, the hole from where they climb closed, and that's it, the territory is all early under it, neither science nor the army is helping, the game is new, there are not many reviews and educational articles, I am not on this topic found solutions.

P
Pomu4 09.11.21

mcruden
Not to be cleaned in any way - this is in the plans or even a bug. In general, it should (or will) be cleaned by the bombing of the planet. The planet is becoming devastated. And there seems to be a mod.

These guys flew in because of dangerous technology. In general, there are 3 crises - an AI uprising (dangerous technologies for synths), an invasion from another world (due to jump engines) and on a swarm of queen

S
Sallar 09.11.21

mcruden
Well, you have to wait for the patches, until there were only hotfixes that were removed from the people, but you still have to wait for gameplay. I still have an unpleasant bug when I landed troops on an enemy planet and did not have time to capture and the war on points ended - the fleet and armies that were in space were transferred to my territory, and this army of 10 digs disappeared. It hangs on the list, the money is written off, but on the planet it is not, and nothing can be done with it.

m
mcruden 09.11.21

I realized, I flew around every node occupied by this plague and destroyed all their buildings there, and the zone gradually decreased, sometimes their buildings appear again, but not so often that they cannot be taken out, but it's just annoying that the territory under their territories automatically spread other players, my two sectors returned to me.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Pomu4
Can you explain about these events? (simple, very interesting and I want to prepare)

P
Pomu4 09.11.21

MishaRass
Here are the details
http://www.strategium.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=79609&st=0

T
Thorny83 09.11.21

Pomu4
And they also attack the extinct empires? There, after all, the guys have fully pumped fleets. And if these technologies are not taught, can they attack because other AIs learn them?
PS: I read on another site that the invasion began in a faded empire and ended quickly =))

P
Pomu4 09.11.21

Thorny83
I thought I read that if the AI ​​learns a dangerous technology, then the crisis could begin

i
ivan 5557 09.11.21

After the end of the war, the item to declare war on any civilization disappeared, is this a bug?

T
Thorny83 09.11.21

Pomu4
Yes, but he will not just learn, but will use it, nothing seems to happen from studying. It doesn't matter who learns and uses it, the filth will be the same for the entire galaxy.

M
MishaRass 09.11.21

Pomu4
Thank you!)