3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21 07:52 pm

How big is the world in Batman Arkham Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone. A question for those who have already played this game. I was sitting here and kept thinking about the size of the free world in this game, and in the end, I decided to ask you, how huge is the world in Batman Arkham Knight? Does the size of the open world in Batman Arkham Knight hold up, well, at least to the same GTA 5 or GTA 4?, Or is it still smaller?

As you probably already understood that I did not play this game, and to be precise, I practically did not play it, and all because of its terrible optimization, but the interest in the open world in games made me ask this question.
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOST_0201 09.11.21

Smaller than GTA5.

R
Red Barels 09.11.21

the world is big but it's empty

I
IceMuse 09.11.21

pinek
eh ... at least a couple of megabytes of RAM from your "mighty power" of your computer to implant some organ in your bark ...

B
Ben121212 09.11.21

Death_Cold
Quite large, the size is not only in the "field", in one plane, but it is large in general in volume and on the plane and in height, like a "deep" world, but GTA5 will be bigger, there are also suburban areas there.

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Ben121212 is
understandable. Thanks for the clarification, otherwise I watched the video of the free mode of the Batman Arkham Knight game and did not really see what was there and how. It's a pity that I gave my license back to the store and returned the money, so I would have tested the released patch

B
Ben121212 09.11.21

Death_Cold
Yes, you returned in vain, the game is really very good in all aspects, but only for the time being for top-end hardware (if we are talking about the PC version), we have to be patient, and for weaker hardware it will also be optimized, but you still don't have to wait that system requirements will become much lower, the game itself looks like it is immediately clear that it is very demanding on the hardware, in such cases, if there is no money for a new computer, it is better to take the console)

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Ben121212
Well, you know, consoles also cost a lot, but for a PC you can buy some part separately and put it on.

B
Ben121212 09.11.21

Death_Cold
Well, you know ....... a good video card separately costs more than the entire console, so I wanted to change the motherboard, and she pulled the percent and RAM, so I wanted a cool percent separately, but here damn it, I need a mat fee to him another, I decided to get a new vidyuha ... ... suddenly I realized that the power supply is shit and I need to take 1000 Quilted Jacket ....... and then it turned out that all this does not fit into the case and I need to take a new case ... .. well, you're right, you can always take one part separately on a computer)))

J
JkMax 09.11.21

invalid dok
Empty - because the city has been evacuated.

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Ben121212
if you know which part to buy and how to buy, well, and how to put it, then there will be no problems !.

B
Ben121212 09.11.21

Death_Cold
Good luck)
PS: good is always expensive, if there is a lot of money, then there will be no problems)

D
DeathColdUA 09.11.21

Ben121212
yes, that's just the money that's the problem

S
Sir Francis Drake 09.11.21

the city is big, but it cannot be compared with GTA, in GTA there is a living independent world and in Batman there is a map, a large beautiful empty, sharpened for a betmobile

Y
Yuriy RozetKa 09.11.21

My God, I don’t understand what prevents them from making a normal open world !? People say that it is empty. My God, in Archem Asalm there was only a psychiatric hospital. In Archem City there was a small piece, like a quarantine zone ... In Archem origins there is already more peace , but still it is empty, and even then they could come up with that type of people sitting at home because of the storm warning ........ I really want the developers to make the whole normal Gotham, and to make it populated, that if you could really put yourself in the batman's shoes, I'm not talking about the fact that all the streets were clogged, but at least a little bit. You fly around the city, and some woman, for example, could be saved from another criminal, and hide, well, cool? Agree? Let there be not many people, but there will already be a feeling that you are a dark knight saving the inhabitants of the city from crime. And even though the weather would change on a dull morning)))).Maybe I demand a lot, but really .... I don't want to spend a lot of time writing, maybe I made mistakes)))).

M
Mandalorian 09.11.21

norms here the world .... as for a single game of norms))))

v
vikpass 09.11.21

Death_Cold
Compare. No, the world is small, but saturated. Tv you will not find two dissimilar buildings. And the streets shine beautifully with neon signs