3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21 07:52 pm

Are AI players cheaters? (Stellaris)

I have a suspicion that special rules are attached to the AI ​​players.

So I played aggressively, and grabbed a huge chunk of the galaxy, squeezing neighboring empires in a small space. And he continued to develop.
Increased research speed to over 200.
Build a fleet.

And then I decided to see how the neighbors were doing. And I see: "on a par. Fleet: on a par. Technology: stronger." What?
Okay, more fleet. But technology? I didn’t think that on their stubs they could swing the speed of technology above 200. Therefore, it is not clear how they could surpass me.

There is also an option that it's just statistics that work crookedly. Therefore, the power is shown incorrectly.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
The rate of development of technologies seems to depend on the population / planets. The more populations / planets, the more points are required. And the AI ​​is always big, I have a 2.5K fleet, an ally only has a fleet larger than 8K.

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 09.11.21

I don’t know how you have it.
Ilya Rak wrote:
And then I decided to see how the neighbors were doing. And I see: "on a par. Fleet: on a par. Technology: stronger."
but now even the extinct ones are weaker, and the invading fleet carried out 10k into a quiet one by the fleet 100 years ago
Spoiler

1Archangel1 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
I don’t know ... I’m not able to rivet the "dry" fleet in any way, we are on a par with technologies, but this is due to the fact that the territory is large and there were several uprisings, the most problematic is their refusal of deep relations, one the frame so generally refuses to help, but the truth is his fleet almost caught up with mine: D

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

No, I'm shocked.
The "empire" has only two planets and five systems. And she is "on a par" with me in technology.

S
Swiborg 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Are you a fool? You were just told that the speed of learning depends on the size of the population. The larger the population, the slower technology learns. An empire with only two planets by itself does not have the same penalties as you, that's on a par.
Read what they answer you and you will not be "shocked".

I
Ilya Rak 09.11.21

Swiborg
I divide the empire into sectors. And there are no fines.

And yes - this is nonsense.
The larger the empire, the more buildings for science. She couldn't be weaker.

A
Alexxx Nufar 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Of course cheaters!
At least they always have an advantageous position. How many times have I created a new game. And they are always better than me ... And the territories are the same as mine.

w
warhammer40 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Open the science window and hover over the research cost. Everything will immediately become clear

P
Polololon 09.11.21

Ilya Rak
Research speed depends on the number of settlements. The more there are, the slower the research goes. So the construction of stations in this regard is much more effective than colonization.